BajaNomad

Ni Modo

fdt - 8-22-2007 at 06:02 PM

I am terribly sorry, but I wont be able to have a show today.
saludos
fernando

MrsFDT - 8-22-2007 at 06:13 PM

Hi guys, I know that most of the time the radio is off the air till broadcast time, But it seems FDT is a little overwhelmed with this skype thing. I havnt had much luck fixing , consoleing or otherwise calming him in an effort to help get it up and going. "You know the husband wife interaction" sometimes falls short of bliss, So if any one out there has the time to help me push him into doing the skype testing at a time other tan 10 minutes before the show. Please send him a U2u telling him a good time to keep it organized. Thanks
S

DENNIS - 8-22-2007 at 06:33 PM

Are you kidding? I'd be more comforted dealing with smallpox than skype, whatever that is. Tell your husband to get down to my place and we'll figure out the importance of all this crap. None of it's any more life threatening than life itself and a case of Pacifico will give clarity to that fact.
C'mon down, Ferna , and don't worry about nuthin. Mi casa es su casa.

DianaT - 8-22-2007 at 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MrsFDT
Hi guys, I know that most of the time the radio is off the air till broadcast time, But it seems FDT is a little overwhelmed with this skype thing. I havnt had much luck fixing , consoleing or otherwise calming him in an effort to help get it up and going. "You know the husband wife interaction" sometimes falls short of bliss, So if any one out there has the time to help me push him into doing the skype testing at a time other tan 10 minutes before the show. Please send him a U2u telling him a good time to keep it organized. Thanks
S

Great to hear from MrsFDT. :yes::yes:

Now, to get in the middle of a domestic "situation?"
:wow::wow:

I think Dennis had a good idea.

Keep posting
Diane

fdt - 8-23-2007 at 05:33 PM

Wile getting calls in and out thru skype is easy, having a phone number and even a toll free line is easy, we cant seem to be able to figure out how to put the streeming together with the calls.