BajaNomad

Leap Frog Game

Bob H - 8-29-2007 at 06:50 PM

Hello everyone,
This is very addicting... but fun. Should help pass the time on any day in Baja!

Leap Frog!

See if you can figure this one out. You click on the frogs to make them jump over the other one... try to switch sides of all six frogs. Click the red arrow when you get stuck to start all over again.

Good Luck - It took me a while to get it right...

http://www.addictinggames.com/frogleap.html

Bob H

DENNIS - 8-29-2007 at 07:28 PM

Great site. Got frustrated with the frogs so I went over and played ping pong with the monkey.

DianaT - 8-29-2007 at 07:42 PM

Now you've done it! I won't sleep ever! Love these things.

Oh, don't you just love the looks on the faces of these frogs?

Diane

rts551 - 8-29-2007 at 07:44 PM

sorry don't have time right now. I am busy with the frogs

Bob H - 8-29-2007 at 07:45 PM

For those of you who cannot figure it out (and it took me forever) I can U2U or email you the sequence.....
:wow::yes::wow:
Bob H

DianaT - 8-29-2007 at 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob H
For those of you who cannot figure it out (and it took me forever) I can U2U or email you the sequence.....
:wow::yes::wow:
Bob H

NO, NO, NO---can't live with myself unless I figure it out---grrrrrrrrr---then I have to find those monkeys!

Diane

bajabound2005 - 8-29-2007 at 07:55 PM

yo creo BobH is whacko...i THINK i've tried every possible sequence but it's impossible!

DianaT - 8-29-2007 at 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajabound2005
yo creo BobH is whacko...i THINK i've tried every possible sequence but it's impossible!

We must keep trying. Meantime, go down to action games and take our your frustration playing Baby Drop---it has the greatest disclaimer at the beginning. :lol::lol:

Diane

Bob H - 8-30-2007 at 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajabound2005

It's not impossible... just let me know and I'll give you the sequence (privately ofcourse).

Now I'll have to try some of the other games mentioned here.
Bob H

SDRonni - 8-30-2007 at 10:14 AM

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

DENNIS - 8-30-2007 at 11:25 AM

Bob...........

Your frogs must be playing in a different pond than mine. I'm close to the breaking point...........just give me a minute or two.

bajajudy - 8-30-2007 at 11:44 AM

Got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P
+ or - 10 minutes

Hook - 8-30-2007 at 11:48 AM

I went by the BALCO website.

My frogs are now leaping over several frogs at a time.................

DENNIS - 8-30-2007 at 11:48 AM

You're kidding. You mean this thing's for real?

comitan - 8-30-2007 at 11:59 AM

Can't believe you wordy people, 4 tries. SIMPLE Just goes to show you everyones brain works differently.

DENNIS - 8-30-2007 at 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by comitan
Can't believe you wordy people, 4 tries. SIMPLE Just goes to show you everyones brain works differently.

Actually, I was wondering if my brain worked at all. Still stumped.

backninedan - 8-30-2007 at 12:52 PM

About 15 miinutes, it was fun.

DianaT - 8-30-2007 at 12:56 PM

Can't believe it ----worked on it last night and no way----first time I tried today, it worked. Now, I need to try again and see if I remember how I did it. :lol::lol:

Back to drop the baby.

Diane

on edit---best part is still the looks on the frog's faces.

[Edited on 8-30-2007 by jdtrotter]

Debra - 8-30-2007 at 03:23 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Got it on the 5th. try, now I can't remember how I did it and am on the 20th. try!

sylens - 8-30-2007 at 04:08 PM

i gave up and asked for help.:fire:

i got it.:P

(the help):bounce:

thanks, bob h.:biggrin:

docsmom - 8-30-2007 at 10:10 PM

Lke I don't have enough stress in my life? AAARRRGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!

docsmom - 8-30-2007 at 10:16 PM

Susan & Debra----
You really got it? It's driving me crazy!

docsmom - 8-30-2007 at 10:21 PM

Diane,
Baby drop? I played it, You're some kind of sicko girlfriend! HaHaHa!

DianaT - 8-30-2007 at 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by docsmom
Diane,
Baby drop? I played it, You're some kind of sicko girlfriend! HaHaHa!

I just love the disclaimer---it is a rather sick game----guess I should go back to frogger---

Diane

Tifosi - 8-30-2007 at 10:46 PM

I thought it was impossible, but settled down and got it in about 10 minutes. I feel good about myself!!!!! :cool:

backninedan - 8-31-2007 at 08:52 AM

I sent this game to several friends..... I can't believe the hate mail I got back. They are still trying to get it.....

DianaT - 8-31-2007 at 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by backninedan
I sent this game to several friends..... I can't believe the hate mail I got back. They are still trying to get it.....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Debra - 8-31-2007 at 09:46 AM

Got it all fiqured out (so did Brendan) Now, tell me, just how do you get started dropping babys? :mad:

Natalie Ann - 8-31-2007 at 04:30 PM

I have tried and tried and tried to get this right... and not once have I even come close. Makes me wanta grab one of those frogs by the throat and.... oooops! never mind.:rolleyes:

And to all you folks who say you've 'won'... even my good friend Judy who claims to have accomplished this miraculous feat in something like 12 seconds flat... I think you're all telling tales, very tall ones.... so that people like me will keep trying... all day long.:biggrin:

Be kind to me por favor. Someone of you tall tale tellers please u2u me the solution so that I can be cool, too.:dudette:

Thank you kindly,

Nena

(Edit to say that if you do help me, please be real specific. I don't catch on real easy, in case you hadn't already guessed that.)

[Edited on 8-31-2007 by Natalie Ann]

DianaT - 8-31-2007 at 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Debra
Got it all fiqured out (so did Brendan) Now, tell me, just how do you get started dropping babys? :mad:

After defeating those great little frogs, scroll down, open action games, scroll down again to the list and find Baby Drop.

I found it just fooling around and really want to copy the disclaimer---tis a sick little game. :lol::lol:

What is awful about the little frog game is that I can do it, I figured out the little secret, but I cannot do it immediately everytime----maybe short term memory problems. :tumble:

Diane

[Edited on 8-31-2007 by jdtrotter]

Bajalero - 8-31-2007 at 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Natalie Ann
I have tried and tried and tried to get this right... and not once have I even come close. Makes me wanta grab one of those frogs by the throat and.... oooops! never mind.:rolleyes:

And to all you folks who say you've 'won'... even my good friend Judy who claims to have accomplished this miraculous feat in something like 12 seconds flat... I think you're all telling tales, very tall ones.... so that people like me will keep trying... all day long.:biggrin:

Be kind to me por favor. Someone of you tall tale tellers please u2u me the solution so that I can be cool, too.:dudette:

Thank you kindly,

Nena

(Edit to say that if you do help me, please be real specific. I don't catch on real easy, in case you hadn't already guessed that.)

[Edited on 8-31-2007 by Natalie Ann]

Nena: I wont spill the beans, but here's a hint, don't make any moves that puts two of the same kind together - till the end of course

toneart - 8-31-2007 at 04:58 PM

Using logic, you can think it through. I got it on the second try. Unfortunately, it took ten minutes to figure it out again.

Have some fun. Play Leapfrog with a stop clock next to your computer. Play it like you world play speed chess. (N-o-o-o-o-o-o! Please don't hit me).:biggrin:

DianaT - 8-31-2007 at 05:04 PM

The no two together is what I finally figured out, but still goof at times!!

Natalie Ann - 8-31-2007 at 05:31 PM

I sure do appreciate all your suggestions... use logic, never let two of the same color be together. The thing is, I did think logically and understood immediately to keep the colors one then the other. The problem is...

I can't for the life of me figure out how to do that!:no::biggrin:

Bob H - HELP!

DENNIS - 8-31-2007 at 05:33 PM

Finally, I did it. Don't know how nor do I care. I hope the next frog I see has tire tread marks over his back.

DianaT - 8-31-2007 at 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Finally, I did it. Don't know how nor do I care. I hope the next frog I see has tire tread marks over his back.

:lol: :lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like you started yesterday and did not stop!

Diane

DianaT - 8-31-2007 at 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Natalie Ann
I sure do appreciate all your suggestions... use logic, never let two of the same color be together. The thing is, I did think logically and understood immediately to keep the colors one then the other. The problem is...

I can't for the life of me figure out how to do that!:no::biggrin:

Bob H - HELP!

In having no two frogs of the same color together after the first frog moves, remember that not all moves involve jumping another frog.

Diane

DENNIS - 8-31-2007 at 06:07 PM

I had to try again. No problem. It seems so clear and easy.......all of a sudden.
A hint to those still struggleing.........15 jumps.

docsmom - 9-9-2007 at 10:15 AM

Oh my gosh! I finally got it! I'd log on every day or so, sometimes I'd luck out and solve it but didn't know how, couldn't re-create it. I have a hint if anyone's still interested and wants the hint. :yes:

toneart - 9-9-2007 at 10:27 AM

Quote:
Oh my gosh! I finally got it! I'd log on every day or so, sometimes I'd luck out and solve it but didn't know how, couldn't re-create it. I have a hint if anyone's still interested and wants the hint. :yes:

True story: I have been saving real frogs every day. Two little tree frogs have taken up residence under the cushion on my wicker loveseat on the deck. So far, I have managed to think fast when guests are visiting. They all want to sit there and I shout our.....DONT SIT THERE!....It scares the guests but so far it hasn't scared the frogs. Dennis, stay away!:D

DianaT - 9-9-2007 at 10:31 AM

Quote:

Now that is persistance. Time to go back and see how many of those babies you can save. :lol::lol:

See you in Asuncion sometime.

Diane

docsmom - 9-9-2007 at 10:38 AM

Diane,
The baby game's a little gross, dontcha think? :lol: I'm OK with it 'till the streetsweeper comes in to sweep the squished ones up. Makes this grandma feel a bit yucky! :lol:
But, now that I'm feeling so confident about the frog game, heading there now to see how many babies I can save!

Taco de Baja - 9-9-2007 at 10:38 AM

The hint I gave my wife, and it worked for her; was to always make sure a boy frog is (or will be in the next move) kissing a girl frog.....:lol:....at least until they get to their respective sides.

Natalie Ann - 9-9-2007 at 10:41 AM

A hearty thank you from me to Tim, who sent me explicit instructions on how to make this work. And once I understood, it seemed so.... simple. :rolleyes::lol:

DianaT - 9-9-2007 at 10:42 AM

Quote:
Diane,
The baby game's a little gross, dontcha think? :lol: I'm OK with it 'till the streetsweeper comes in to sweep the squished ones up. Makes this grandma feel a bit yucky! :lol:
But, now that I'm feeling so confident about the frog game, heading there now to see how many babies I can save!

I know, you told me before I was a sicko:lol::lol: and you were right. And my grandchildren think I am that sweet old lady. :spingrin::spingrin: My favorite part is the disclaimer at the beginning.

Diane

Diver - 9-9-2007 at 10:50 AM

Here's my sweet old lady joke;

This nice sweet old southern woman boards an airplane and sits down next to a younger couple.
After getting settled in, the nice sweet old southern woman turns to the younger woman next to her and asks, " So where are y'all from ?"
The youger woman looks perturbed and responds, "We are from a place where they don't end a sentence in a preposition."
The nice sweet old southern woman considers this for a moment and then replies with a smile, " All right then, where are y'all from b-tch ?"

docsmom - 9-9-2007 at 10:52 AM

HaHaHa! Yep, my grandkids think I'm just a sweet, cookie making, great present giving, constant hugging grandma! the grandkids are too young to know that those cookies you cut and bake from the tube are crap, they're just happy for the sugar fix and that grandma lets them have it! :) Gotta love my son and daughter for keeping the fantasy going!
I just tried to play the baby catch game and couldn't find it, hope they haven't retired it..... I'll go look again.

toneart - 9-9-2007 at 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by toneart
Quote:

True story: I have been saving real frogs every day. Two little tree frogs have taken up residence under the cushion on my wicker loveseat on the deck. So far, I have managed to think fast when guests are visiting. They all want to sit there and I shout our.....DONT SIT THERE!....It scares the guests but so far it hasn't scared the frogs. Dennis, stay away!:D

Sorry Doc's Mom, and anyone else who wonder why I quoted you in my post. I guess I unthinkingly hit the quote button. I should have hit the reply button instead. :coolup::cool:

toneart - 9-9-2007 at 10:54 AM

Didn't Michael Jackson invent the BabyDrop game?:light:

docsmom - 9-9-2007 at 10:55 AM

Diver,
:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
We ain't your mama's grandma!
:saint:

docsmom - 9-9-2007 at 10:58 AM

Toneart,
I love your tree frog story and I think we're all here having fun. Were you dissing me by taking away the quote? If so, I don't know why?

docsmom - 9-9-2007 at 10:59 AM

Didn't Michael Jackson invent the BabyDrop game?

He may not have invented it, but he did take it to a new level!
Someone call the police!

DianaT - 9-9-2007 at 11:02 AM

Diver,

Love that joke! :tumble::tumble:

Diane

Debra - 9-9-2007 at 03:50 PM

Nene...........Got the Leap Frog game right away

As far as dropping babies, I had to give up! It was giving me nightmares! Better leave it to the pros! :lol:

[Edited on 9-9-2007 by Debra]

Natalie Ann - 9-9-2007 at 04:12 PM

The Drop the Babies game.... first it took me forever to find it, even with Diane's succinct instructions. Then it took me a good bit of time to figure out how to move the firemen (I'm not real big on reading instructions). Now I can move the firemen, but that stinkin' street sweeper starts wiping up before my coordination shifts into gear. Perhaps I'd best simply stay away from these silly games.:yes::biggrin:

sylens - 9-9-2007 at 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Diver
Here's my sweet old lady joke;

This nice sweet old southern woman boards an airplane and sits down next to a younger couple.
After getting settled in, the nice sweet old southern woman turns to the younger woman next to her and asks, " So where are y'all from ?"
The youger woman looks perturbed and responds, "We are from a place where they don't end a sentence in a preposition."
The nice sweet old southern woman considers this for a moment and then replies with a smile, " All right then, where are y'all from b-tch ?"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::bounce::lol::lol::lol:

toneart - 9-9-2007 at 08:42 PM

Quote:
Toneart,
I love your tree frog story and I think we're all here having fun. Were you dissing me by taking away the quote? If so, I don't know why?

Thank you! My frogs hang out all day long under that cushion. (Pretty trusting, huh?) There is a potted plant right next to the love seat which I water every day. I assume they are getting water from it. They can stay cool under the cushion because they can get air circulating from underneath because it is wicker.

Dissing you? Never! I don't do that......not my style. I enjoy your posts.

Not sure what you mean by "taking away the quote".
What I meant was that my frog story was not meant to include yours or anybody's quote. It was meant to stand alone. I pushed the quote button by mistake.

Bajafun777 - 9-9-2007 at 08:57 PM

Ok Bob, I got the frogs ok now on to the babies as it seems they are more challenging than the frogs. I am sending this to friends to see if they can figure it out. After I read the threads I knew that it was something simple which was right before your eyes. Later====bajafun777

docsmom - 9-9-2007 at 09:05 PM

Toneart,
;D;D;D

Alan - 9-9-2007 at 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Taco de Baja
The hint I gave my wife, and it worked for her; was to always make sure a boy frog is (or will be in the next move) kissing a girl frog.....:lol:....at least until they get to their respective sides.

Thanks! This hint worked for me first time through!

Alan - 9-9-2007 at 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Alan
Quote:
Originally posted by Taco de Baja

Thanks! This hint worked for me first time through!

Samn! It didn't work the second time through. (or the 42nd) I quit!!

Bob H - 9-10-2007 at 06:38 AM

Wow, look what I started. Who would've ever thunk it?
Bob H

capn.sharky - 9-10-2007 at 08:54 AM

This one was easy. Croak, croak