BajaNomad

Hey Baja Fun 777

Baja Bernie - 8-30-2007 at 05:17 PM

Just got back from Baja and wore your great T'Shirts while I was there...Got a ton of comments (all positive) told a few about your website at BajaFun@yahoo.com they may be trying to order

Thanks again!

[Edited on 8-31-2007 by Baja Bernie]

bajamigo - 8-30-2007 at 05:32 PM

What is the URL? What you've posted looks like an email address.

Baja Bernie - 8-30-2007 at 08:39 PM

Could be.....it's in the wash now...will check later.

Bajafun777 - 8-31-2007 at 08:22 AM

Thanks Bernie and sounds like you got some useful R/R down South. I do not have a website up yet and it is my email. I am thinking about making some more T-Shirts but with a V-neck instead of the circular colar. My niece does website designs and I sent her some stuff but she wants me to brings pictures and other information up to her in L.A. Her boyfriend does cartoon movies in some fashion, so maybe a can talk him into doing a few things also to make it interesting. I plan to get it going by the time I retire next October, so I am in no rush to make it happen. Will let you know when I get the other T-Shirts done. Telling alot of people about the booksigning at Keri's but I need a date to that next year so people can plan. Later-------------------bajafun777

Bajafun777 - 8-31-2007 at 08:44 AM

Bernie, my email is bajafun777@yahoo.com so when I get the next batch of T-Shirts done I will tell you. Later-----------bajafun777

David K - 8-31-2007 at 09:01 AM

I want to say how much Baja Angel and I like the BajaFun 777 tee shirt... Really cool and shows it like it is (or should be)!

Bajafun777 - 9-1-2007 at 12:01 PM

Thanks D.K. I put some thought into getting this T-shirt designed and then found a screener in Mexicali that put it all together for me. I have had a lot of good comments from a number of people. Some of the timeshares I went to wanted to put T-shirts together with something similar to show good times and no stress. I just decided after wearing mine for awhile that a V-neck would be more friendly as to not be tight around one's neck!! I get enough of having to be tie tight during working days not needed on Baja Days. When I get them done I will let you know. Later--------------------bajafun777

CaboRon - 9-3-2007 at 09:04 AM

Bajafun777,

Do you have a picture of the shirt?..
i would probably be interested in the v neck edition...
.did i miss the pic somehow.?
please, put me on your u2u list.

Thanks,

CaboRon

Bajafun777 - 9-3-2007 at 10:44 AM

CaboRon, I will update you on U2U when I get the next batch made and no I did not post a picture yet. My niece was going to help me with it. Maybe DK can post a picture of the front and back for you to see, I still have not mastered everything I need to on using all the tools of my computer yet. Later-------------------bajafun777

CaboRon - 9-3-2007 at 10:45 AM

Bajafun777,

Thanks, later then.

CaboRon

Shirts????

bajaguy - 9-3-2007 at 10:47 AM

did someone say shirts?????......we need a picture and price...please

CaboRon - 9-3-2007 at 10:50 AM

bajaguy,

i've often wondered, is the " baja country club" for real... or is that just the caption for your avitar ? :lol:

CaboRon

Bajafun777 - 9-3-2007 at 11:05 AM

Bajaguy, I will advise of the price and all I will charge if you want one is the mailing which I think costs $4.85 a package through the U.S. mail and the actual cost of making the T-shirt. Not in it for making money just the fun of spreading the fun and good times of Baja. The V-neck I am waiting to find out the price as the last batch were of good quality as the colors did not run and the T-shirts have been through probably 40 washes and no problems. I am trying to get the same quality in the V-Neck T-shirt from the same vender. Will U2U when I get the T-shirts made, again maybe D.K. can post what the picture on front and back look like. It is just a fun thing I did and Bernie's baja stories got me into doing this little project. Will try to keep the cost $8.00 or less plus the shipping. I will also be looking to see if the post office has a cheaper mailing means.

caboRon

bajaguy - 9-3-2007 at 11:18 AM

It's for real!!!!!!!

Check out: http://www.bajacountryclub.com/

Great place, great homes, great price!!!!!

Baja Bernie - 9-3-2007 at 11:44 AM

The shirts are real winners!

David K - 9-3-2007 at 04:21 PM

Back, up close...

BajaFun777 001r.JPG - 28kB

CaboRon - 9-3-2007 at 04:21 PM

Thanks David !

David K - 9-3-2007 at 04:22 PM

Front, close up on logo...

BajaFun777 003r.JPG - 22kB