BajaNomad

"BEST VACATION EVER!" says grandma

shari - 9-1-2007 at 07:50 AM

All last week we had the pleasure of hosting a wonderful full on fishing family here in Asuncion. they arrived in their baja rigs, beautifully restored old Broncos with tin boats in tow and the whole fam damily including the grandparents and 2 sweet little girls fished every day! as well as swam, rode our horse, carried around the kitties and puppies, played at the beach and relaxed at the beach house. When we said our goodbye's, I was tickled that the grandmother beamed that this was the very best vacation she had EVER had!!! Wow..that made me feel sooooo good and teary eyed too knowing we helped make their time here special. They are Nomad lurkers and I hope maybe they will post something about their trip but they gave me permission to show off these few pics of their visit. the two little blonde girls are awesome fishers and often caught the biggest bass and loved being out there with all the sea lions and birds and fish! This really is a wonderful family vacation area, so safe and friendly. Check out this giant squid they caught!

[Edited on 9-1-2007 by shari]

smsquid.jpg - 44kB

shari - 9-1-2007 at 08:00 AM

Here are those lovely fishergirls who always returned smiling from a long morning of fishing...WOW....

smgirlsfish.jpg - 46kB

Diver - 9-1-2007 at 08:43 AM

So where's grandma ???
Sipping margies on the patio with Shari ?? :biggrin:

Best vacation ever !?
"These lemonades are soo good honey; what do you put in them ?? :lol:

Just kidding, of course.
All you guys are all making me green !

Minnow - 9-1-2007 at 09:07 AM

Did that squid happen to have a nice rod and reel in his mouth. Looks exactly like the bandito that got mine.:bounce:

Shari, you are so lucky.

DianaT - 9-1-2007 at 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Diver
So where's grandma ???
Sipping margies on the patio with Shari ?? :biggrin:

Best vacation ever !?
"These lemonades are soo good honey; what do you put in them ?? :lol:

Just kidding, of course.
All you guys are all making me green !

You are downright bad, Diver. :lol:

Getting itchy to head on back down --- pictures make it worse.:yes: