BajaNomad

YAHOO!!!!!

Bajagypsy - 9-3-2007 at 09:03 AM

Only 4 more sleeps, till we get to go on our vacation!!! The excitment is probably going to give one of us a heart attack!!!!:lol::lol:

Can't wait to meet more nomads, so if you see some pale canadians roaming around, say hola!!!!!

DianaT - 9-3-2007 at 09:06 AM

I certainly hope you sleep the next four nights with the way you two drive. You need all the sleep you can get now. :lol::lol:

Hope to see you in BA

Diane

Have A Great Journey !

CaboRon - 9-3-2007 at 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajagypsy
Only 4 more sleeps, till we get to go on our vacation!!! The excitment is probably going to give one of us a heart attack!!!!:lol::lol:

Can't wai t to meet more nomads, so if you see some pale canadians roaming around, say hola !!!!!

BajaGypsy,

You probably won't sleep much until you leave !!! :lol: :lol: :bounce: :lol:

There is no way to contain the excitment :bounce: :bounce:

Surrender to the experience with great joy :bounce: : bounce:

Have a great trip !!!:spingrin::spingrin::wow::bounce:

I have 28 more sleeps until i move to La Paz !!:lol::lol::lol:

good luck and gods speed on your journey,

CaboRon :cool:

shari - 9-3-2007 at 09:17 AM

Can you add one more doggie flea collar to your load as Juan brought home a german shepherd puppie...that man is incorigible...yesterday at our sunday beach campout, he spent all day feeding the ants! We wont be joining you in BLA...tooooo frigggggin HOT. Cant wait to see you locos.

Bajagypsy - 9-3-2007 at 09:32 AM

I have two flea collar's do you need another? I also have dog dewormer, maple syrup, and am going to go get horsedewormer.

Are jelly fish still an issue? When we were down in August, Todd got into a nasty jelly fish match, (Todd lost), and had the scar for months after. Should we be bringing down our amonia?

Thanx for all the well wishes!!!

[Edited on 9-3-2007 by Bajagypsy]

Marie-Rose - 9-3-2007 at 09:43 AM

Have a great trip. Drive safely and can't wait to hear about your new purchase.
Your excitement brings me back a few years!!! Still seems like I am always counting
sleeps but so much easier knowing that we actually have something in Baja to go
home to:bounce:

Cypress - 9-3-2007 at 10:15 AM

Bajagypsy. Good luck. :D Hope you can give us a running account of your adventure.:D

Bruce R Leech - 9-3-2007 at 10:27 AM

have a good safe trip. the most important thing to have in you car a list of Nomads phone numbers that live along your way and call us if you need anything along the way.

Bajame - 9-3-2007 at 12:34 PM

Be careful of the storm as many roads won't be passable do too flooding. :O
I am waiting till it passes to get back home to San Ignaico.

CaboRon - 9-3-2007 at 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajame
Be careful of the storm as many roads won't be passable do too flooding. :O
I am waiting till it passes to get back home to San Ignaico.

Aren't all of those new bridges going to change that? :?: Sounds like many will be opening over the next couple of years. :bounce:

CaboRon

Bajagypsy - 9-5-2007 at 06:30 PM

OK, It's Wednesday night, getting ready to leave on Friday!!!!!

Shari, I've left our phone number with family incase of an emergency. We should be at your place on Tuesday or Wednesday.

DianaT - 9-5-2007 at 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajagypsy
OK, It's Wednesday night, getting ready to leave on Friday!!!!!

Shari, I've left our phone number with family incase of an emergency. We should be at your place on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Don't they already have YOUR phone number?:lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like you are losing control of your excitement. :yes:

Have a safe trip down.

Diane

shari - 9-5-2007 at 06:36 PM

MOre flea collars the better girl...nothing but sunshine here! Some visitors were just here from BLA cause they said it was WAY too hot for them there, but I know you LIKE the heat! please drive slowly and call us from BOLA.

Diver - 9-5-2007 at 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by shari
..... please drive slowly ....

Yeah right !! :lol::lol::lol:

But at least be safe !!
And take lots of pictures to post when you get home.

Now ya sure ya don't want to pick me up on your way south, eh ??
I really don't take up much room I'll pay for beer !! :biggrin:

Bajagypsy - 9-6-2007 at 07:36 AM

Diver!

If you don't mind sitting on the roof of the car, come along:lol:

Just got the dog to the vet, have some happy pills for her, as she threw up all the way home from Shari's to Canada last time, and I don't need to have that happen again!

jdtrotter, Your correct, I may be a tad excited! I ment to say your phone number not ours:biggrin: