BajaNomad

All Packed and ready to go

Bajagypsy - 9-6-2007 at 09:52 PM

OK, I promise this will be the last post about the crazy canadians getting ready for our trip:lol:

Two of the kids have been shipped off, and Two dogs, the rabbit and the hamster have been shipped off. The neighbour girl has a key to our house to feed the remaining cats, iguna, and fish and to water our plants.

The car is packed, the other two kids have their stuff at the grandparents, and we are officially ready.

The only problem? Who the heck can sleep when the excitment of a trip is just around the courner:bounce::bounce::biggrin::?:

bajadogs - 9-6-2007 at 10:04 PM

Calm down, get some sleep, drive safe, enjoy.

DavidT - 9-6-2007 at 10:09 PM

Drive safe, take lots of pictures and write lots of notes.

Mood: Only 1 more sleep, I could pee my pants!!! You know there is a website for that.
:lol:

Have a great trip.

longlegsinlapaz - 9-6-2007 at 10:34 PM

I hope you packed plenty of spare dry panties!!! With your excitement level, you ought to have enough spares to at LEAST get you to the border...The USA/Mexico border...NOT the Canada/USA one!:lol: Have a safe & great trip!:bounce::bounce:

toneart - 9-6-2007 at 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by longlegsinlapaz
I hope you packed plenty of spare dry panties!!! With your excitement level, you ought to have enough spares to at LEAST get you to the border...The USA/Mexico border...NOT the Canada/USA one!:lol: Have a safe & great trip!:bounce::bounce:

Legs,
Some would say that's debatable. I would say..........well.....................Depends! :lol:

Gypsy,
You have a great and safe trip! Too bad you have a lot of terrain between your house and the shedding of clothes, shoes, diapers and throwing down Pacificos. Stay fixed on the line in the middle of the road...you'll get there.:O

Vie bien!

Bajagypsy - 9-7-2007 at 07:25 AM

Thanks for all the well wishes, we will drive safely, and can't wait to get their. It is rainy and very cool here!