BajaNomad

First of the season lobsters consumed...gotta love a Nomad who shows up with booty

shari - 10-2-2007 at 08:10 AM

A surprise visit from a very quiet nomad...sonnyboy turned out to be a real winner as he pulled out of his magic beer stuffed cooler...beer for all, 4 nice big flapping lobster and a bag of marinated tritip....OMG...a nomad from heaven indeed...OK so I guess I will show him the secret/not so secret anymore surf spot as there is a south swell starting to build from this tropical depression offshore...he is a happy man and so is Gunner his gorgeous golden lab as he swims smiling in the blowhole pool. Plus he brought terrific tunes and is just a real fun guy.....Juan worked his magic and prepared the bugs asuncion style which many of you have enjoyed, Sonny BBQ'ed the tri tip and I made a pitcher of pitaya margaritas...as we were blissfully downing the lobster we remembered Iflyfish gorfing those babies down under the palapa...one of the biggest smiles I hae ever seen....so...boy am I glad I joined this crazy board and am meeting such wonderful amigos.gracias nomads

[Edited on 10-2-2007 by shari]

Tomas Tierra - 10-2-2007 at 12:26 PM

Shari,

You lucked out again!! Sounds like life is good in "Bahia Consumpcion"...

TT

Edit- check u2u's Shari....

[Edited on 10-2-2007 by Tomas Tierra]

Iflyfish - 10-2-2007 at 02:04 PM

Iflyfish remembers well too!

"Bahia Consumpcion", I like that!

Iflyfish

Back Home Again :(

Sunman - 10-14-2007 at 01:50 PM

Hey Shari & Juan,
Thanks for the OUTSTANDING hospitality, Gunner and I very much enjoyed our short stay in Asuncion. Those longostas were out of this world (as were the lobster burritos & chilaquiles too!).

OBTW, Juan's family in Hipolito were wonderful too, I hung out with them for quite awhile and Sonia whipped up a killer lobster lunch unexpectedly before I left for Abrejojos. Please pass them my regards, they were a real treat to meet along that stretch. All in all it was an wonderful trip with no problems whatsoever. I look forward to seeing you all again soon...Thank you again...

[Edited on 10-14-2007 by Sunman]

shari - 10-15-2007 at 03:16 PM

I'm so glad you got to meet Juan's sister and family, they are terrific and definately worth stopping in to visit. We look forward to seeing you and gunner again real soon.