BajaNomad

Free Baja Manx!

Oso - 10-3-2007 at 05:06 PM

Sorry, NOT a Meyers Manx.:P

Now that I have your attention, I'm talking about a real Manx.

This is a young female feline of the completely tail-less variety that needs a good home. She showed up in our driveway last week and my wife, of course, fed it. She has now taken up residence, most of the time, under my camper just outside the gate. Our dogs won't let her get any farther and that's the reason we can't really adopt her ourselves. I hesitate to call our combined Humane Society/County Animal Control because their adoption record for cats is not very good, probably less than 1%. You know what happens to the rest.

She looks pretty healthy, is semi-wild- will let you pet her but is not ready to be picked up. She's doing a pretty good job of pigeon control, which delights me and upsets my wife. She's lean, with the characteristic high rear legs, no tail, gray striped, blue-green eyes.

Any takers?

Roberto - 10-3-2007 at 05:17 PM

Dogs? As in more than one?

Oso - 10-3-2007 at 07:42 PM

Yeah, in addition to Chu we now have a little dustmop named Mini that Ana "rescued" from the neighbors who do not know how to care for dogs, Long story, tell you later if we hook up for B1k.

shari - 10-4-2007 at 08:36 AM

We have a lot of tailless cats here which are actually domestic cats crossed with bobcat and are a little wild and will attack dogs and also have the jacked up look..very cool cats.

toneart - 10-4-2007 at 09:54 PM

My dog created a tailless squirrel when he was a pup. :(