BajaNomad

has anyone seen Bob H?

shari - 10-4-2007 at 08:47 AM

Just checking...Bob H was supposed to be here tues. or wed. coming from BOLA...have they been spotted yet? We have several lobster waiting for them but if they don't show today...well...I guess we'll just have to eat em!

Sightings (from years past)

David K - 10-4-2007 at 09:06 AM

Here they are on Shell Island (in my truck)...

Here they are a year later when we met up with them in Ensenada...

6-11-05 013-r.JPG - 44kB

David K - 10-4-2007 at 09:08 AM

Taking care of them is Shelby, the wonder dog!

6-11-05 018.jpg - 49kB

Bob and Susan - 10-4-2007 at 11:32 AM

bob h's last post....

posted on 10-1-2007 at 06:53 AM
Antonio, thanks for the pricing information.
We are leaving today, October 1st, for Baja!
Should be passing through El Rosario in a few days and will fill up at your place!
Bob and Audrey H

today is the 4th....i'd say they are in el rosario or just left

bajajudy - 10-4-2007 at 12:02 PM

He hasnt answered a U2U that I sent him either.
Must be having too much fun to get on the internet....lucky guy!

Paulina - 10-4-2007 at 12:41 PM

He's on "Baja time"! Maybe he did say, 'Tuesday or Wednesday' but not which Tues. or Wed....manana!

P<*)))><

Hook - 10-4-2007 at 02:46 PM

Believe he drives a white Ford F250 with a Lance on the back. Keep an eye out for them, you BOLA folks.

Bajaboy - 10-4-2007 at 02:55 PM

I do but I'm not telling...I just got a first-hand sighting report of Bob H at 2:52 PST.

Zac

Hook - 10-4-2007 at 03:01 PM

Dammit, Bajaboy, how is it that you are always down there !!!!!!

Bat rastard!

Bajaboy - 10-4-2007 at 03:17 PM

Hook-I've got a few more weeks until I head back down...just happened to be on the phone with a Nomad at his time of arrival...I'm sure you can connect the dots....

shari - 10-5-2007 at 07:28 AM

Yippeee, they got here safe and sound yesterday afternoon, baja time...so we had to celebrate their safe arrival with cerveza followed by pitaya margaritas, YT sushi and Juan's special lobster dinner!!! A good time was had by all. The problem was in BOLA, they are hooking up new power so the power was out all over the place and nobody had internet...no hay pedo amigo...another notch in my Nomad belt!:spingrin:

David K - 10-5-2007 at 09:43 AM

Thanks for the report Shari... You are giving them the Baja-Asuncion treatment, as you were with Elizabeth and I... Great stuff! Yummy sushi, too!!

707 180r.JPG - 37kB

Iflyfish - 10-5-2007 at 01:44 PM

Yipee!!

Let the good times roll!

Iflyfish

docsmom - 10-5-2007 at 06:19 PM

DK,
You are one sadistic dude! Sashimi, shoreline, a sunburned forehead and the smile on your face. Nasty, nasty, nasty.....
Any hope I had for the weekend was just shot down. Nothing here can compare with what I could have there.......................

Asuncion locals and guests,
Please have one for me! I need a fix!

shari - 10-5-2007 at 06:29 PM

Oh if I must docsmom...I toasted you with a piņa colada and made a wish for you to be here soon....bob and mrs.H spent a fine day getting sunburn on the beach in San Roque and are currently involved in a serious siesta...postponing c-cktail hour!

woody with a view - 10-5-2007 at 06:49 PM

if the house is rockin.....don't bother knockin............

sorry bob. have fun buddy.

docsmom - 10-5-2007 at 08:01 PM

Shari,
You're such a team player! Thank you so much for getting the blender going. Way to take one for the team!

I'm breathing deep and I think I can smell the colada right now. :)

And Bob & Mrs. H., I wish I were you! Enjoy!

Bajagypsy - 10-6-2007 at 07:25 AM

Shari,
I've been practicing making margarita's Mr. Gypsy even bought me a new blender!!!, I now have to make pina colada's, I should have brought back a case of those cans!!!

Bob H - 10-7-2007 at 07:01 PM

Ahhhhh, here we are in Mulege in a small camp ground next to the newly expanded and cleaned out river, with a "wifi" connection..... yeahhhhh.... and the Chargers won. We got to watch the game (many of the games) at El Candil, with new owner "Scotty" and his Mexican wife. All new ownership and wonderful menu, which we will start trying tomorrow. We will spend the next few days, at least 5, in this area.

Had a wonderful time at Juan and Sheri's place in Bahia Ascuncion and San Roque, what a great relaxing time we had. And Sheri and Juan's hospitality cannot be beat!

Ohhhhhhhhh.... Baja Sur... wonderful! We have dropped our cabover camper and will spend the next few days exploring around this great venue.
Bob H

David K - 10-7-2007 at 08:23 PM

A wonderful dose of 'The Baja Feeling' is what it sounds like you and Audrey are having!!! Great!!!

shari - 10-8-2007 at 06:14 PM

So glad you are relaxing finally...we had a couple of awesome windless days after you left...rats...really enjoyed your visit and hope you have a terrific trip...my kitchen cupboards got put in yesterday and oh I'm such a happy Nomad now...all the clutter organized and put away!

Bob H - 10-8-2007 at 08:26 PM

Shari,
So glad to hear about your kitchen being completed. GREAT! We think of Lucy and Shammy a lot since we left. Such cute little dogs. We really enjoyed our visit with you guys, if only it was just for two nights. Thanks again for all your hospitality - and wonderful lobster dinner!
Bob H

Bajagypsy - 10-9-2007 at 05:13 AM

Shari,

Congrats on your cupboards, your kitchen must look great!