BajaNomad

the bar is empty...

Bob and Susan - 10-8-2007 at 05:47 PM

susan built the bar for her kitchen today...

think it will ever have "real people"???:o

bar.jpg - 31kB

shari - 10-8-2007 at 05:50 PM

You built this Susan????? I AM impressed. Hopefully it will be full of amigos soon!

Bob and Susan - 10-8-2007 at 05:55 PM

yes...

it comes in "a million" pieces...
no instructions
it's a puzzzzzle

you "stake" it together with wood pegs:saint::saint:

she has extras if anyone needs a "buffy the vampire" toy:tumble:

BajaBruno - 10-8-2007 at 06:17 PM

Nice work, Susan! Stock it with the right stuff and the Nomads will follow their noses.

Skipjack Joe - 10-8-2007 at 06:19 PM

Nice to be in the shade like that.

Bob H - 10-8-2007 at 08:21 PM

Bob and Susan,
I have your care package from Mexray - hope to see you on Tuesday - and maybe WE will be the first amigos to sit at that beautiful bar that Susan so lovingly made.... huh?
Bob and Audrey H

wow

gibson - 10-8-2007 at 08:47 PM

AWEWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a palapa bar inside!! that is soooooo rad! how many steps from the pool to the ocean?? AWESOME!!! "got gas for the ski-dooooos"??? I so wanna explore!! you guys are so 'in tune' with 'the baja' it's well .... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

can't wait to throw a few back with the 'real people' yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay:lol:

[Edited on 10-9-2007 by gibson]

Bob H - 10-8-2007 at 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by gibson
AWEWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a palapa bar inside!! that is soooooo rad! how many steps from the pool to the ocean?? AWESOME!!! "got gas for the ski-dooooos"??? I so wanna explore!! you guys are so 'in tune' with 'the baja' it's well .... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

can't wait to throw a few back with the 'real people' yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay:lol:

[Edited on 10-9-2007 by gibson]

Uhhhh.. what? And an "edit" to boot!

Sharksbaja - 10-8-2007 at 10:17 PM

Hey Bob, can you tell us who provides that "wireless" internet conn in Mulege? Moderno! I've been able to use my cellphone for internet there but didn't know if wireless for my laptop exists.

Bob H - 10-8-2007 at 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharksbaja
Hey Bob, can you tell us who provides that "wireless" internet conn in Mulege? Moderno! I've been able to use my cellphone for internet there but didn't know if wireless for my laptop exists.

Sharks.... I will start a new thread on this subject. Everyone needs to know about this Motel/RV park 12 motel rooms and 10 RV full hookup spots. Nice clean showers for the campers, etc. Very Very Nice place... they have it all, including restaurant, bar, laundry for free, ice for sale, wireless connections, etc. Ken is the owner and is just a great host. Unreal! It's late here, the name of the place is Cuesta Real. Check it out
http://cuestarealhotel.tripod.com/
Great place
Bob H

Sharksbaja - 10-8-2007 at 11:18 PM

Cool!

DianaT - 10-8-2007 at 11:32 PM

Bob,
Looks like a nice place. Do you know if they are dog friendly in their motel rooms?

Diane

Iflyfish - 10-8-2007 at 11:37 PM

How cool, great place to get out of the rain!

Iflyfish

Lindalou - 10-9-2007 at 02:58 AM

Yes, if you invite us!:yes::yes::yes:

Stayed at the Cuesta Real in our motorhome the first month we were in Mulege. Nice place and nice people. However the laundry is not free. Then moved to Santispac

[Edited on 10-9-2007 by RichnLinda]

Bajagypsy - 10-9-2007 at 05:07 AM

That looks great, I'm sure it will be full of people very soon!

Mexitron - 10-9-2007 at 06:38 AM

Nice bar setup--JR would have been proud of the materials used!

capt. mike - 10-9-2007 at 11:25 AM

you'll soon need more seats my friend and a bigger bar outside.:biggrin:

i picked up your stuff today see you later. looks like thursday.

...here's an idea if there ever was one....

CasaManzana - 10-9-2007 at 08:47 PM

Let's set up some UV sun lamps around the bar so I can keep up my tan...oh wait! You require swim suits someone told me. Never mind- forget the whole thing...dang!:P

Bob and Susan - 10-10-2007 at 05:17 AM

casamanza...

must be tough for you right now since all the people are returning to posada:lol::lol:

with suntan bulbs attached under the bar...
i be afraid to burn something "special":lol::lol: