BajaNomad

new web site

estrella de mar - 3-15-2004 at 06:44 PM

We are pleased to announce the virtual launch of WWW.BajaCaliforniaConservation.Com. This site is dedicated to promoting conservation and scientific study of the Gulf of California and Baja Peninsula. BCC.Com features public discussion forums dedicated to the areas of island biogeography, ecology, marine biology, and current field studies among others. The site enables you to post questions, relevant abstracts, photo's, and to seek answers relating to ecology and conservation of the Gulf of California and Baja Peninsula.

If you have a related link or notice for an upcoming conference or event that you would like to be posted on BCC.Com please send the information to the BCC.Com administrator: greg@bajacaliforniaconservation.com.

[Edited on 3-16-2004 by estrella de mar]

Natalie Ann - 3-15-2004 at 08:53 PM

You're now on my "favorites"; I look forward to checking in at your website for updates (it looks great!) and participating when I can. Looks like you've quite a project! Nice job and good luck.

JESSE - 3-16-2004 at 02:34 PM

I am all over it like a fly on ;)

Ecology site?

thebajarunner - 3-16-2004 at 03:19 PM

I too have bookmarked the site and look forward to seeing the input.
However, I do find it puzzling that a site devoted to ecology and the natural history would feature a man-made marina as its home page foto.
Ah, strange times indeed...

Baja Arriba!!

photos

estrella de mar - 3-27-2004 at 09:16 PM

indeed, the site is dedicated to ecology and conservation. in this sense we also try to recognize the ecological relationship humans have had with the desert and sea for many generations (as well as the non-human ecological relationships/questions/theories). however, you may be pleased to know that we are working on a new set of recently taken photos that include reptiles, birds, cacti, and island landscapes. thank you for your input!