BajaNomad

Maybe interesting. It depends on your perspective.

TacoFeliz - 10-27-2007 at 11:54 PM

EFF INS.

Many thanks to you and the bomberos and your bros.

Sharksbaja - 10-28-2007 at 12:43 AM

Aw the whole ******* person/person relationships between neighbors are falling apart c/o a ****** up policy and administration. Really sad so many are suspect for nada.
Thank you for helping save lives and property regarless of what soil it's on.

[Edited on 10-28-2007 by Hose A]

fdt - 10-28-2007 at 08:01 AM

In my prespective it's very interesting.

bajalera - 10-28-2007 at 03:09 PM

Mine too--Thanks, Soulpatch.

bancoduo - 10-28-2007 at 03:21 PM

Did the International travelers have "proper papers".:?:

DENNIS - 10-28-2007 at 03:24 PM

They probably spent their evenings wondering that about you?

DENNIS - 10-28-2007 at 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by soulpatch
Clue me in.

Just a harmless shot at duo. Nothing important.

What is important is my respect for you and yours for giving your all to this effort. My feelings are heartfelt for all of your sacrifices and selfless work. In one way or another, you guys saved everybody.
Thank you.

bancoduo - 10-28-2007 at 04:07 PM

Well said. Goes for me also. :bounce:

Barry A. - 10-28-2007 at 04:51 PM

-----and for me also.

In a crisis we will (should) ALL pull together regardless of laws and regulations, thank God, and that is the way it should be.

When the crisis is over, then it's back to enforcing the LAW----and THAT is the way it should be in a civilized society.

barry

Thanks For the Job You Do

Gypsy Jan - 10-28-2007 at 05:38 PM

and continue to do in this worst of all natural disaster.

(small voice) Thanks also for speaking truth to power.

That is all.

[Edited on 10-29-2007 by Gypsy Jan]

bacquito - 10-28-2007 at 05:57 PM

tough job but you and the bomberos helped save lives. I saw it on the news that the Immigration Inspectors were letting bomberos across. Our thanks to you and the bomberos.

bajajudy - 10-28-2007 at 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Barry A.
-----and for me also.

In a crisis we will (should) ALL pull together regardless of laws and regulations, thank God, and that is the way it should be.

When the crisis is over, then it's back to enforcing the LAW----and THAT is the way it should be in a civilized society.

barry

So you would accept their help and then kick them out? That doesnt sound too civilized to me.

Barry A. - 10-28-2007 at 08:12 PM

Judy------

Many convicts were on the fire lines------------should we now just release them back into society?

barry

Paula - 10-28-2007 at 10:08 PM

If we had a more open and reasonable approach to our border, there might be fewer bodies of international travelers found in sight of it, and we might not embarass ourselves cuffing and detaining professionals who come to help.

Bajafun777 - 10-29-2007 at 05:47 AM

This is why all the brass from Fed, State, and local entities are suppose to meet and put their plans down and message sent down to all the troops to avoid these kind of situations. Mexico and the U.S.A. have always come to each other aid in these type of crisis. We have gone down more than once on earthquakes in Mexico City, etc. and after the really bad storms. We have also crossed the border when Mexicali had their bad fires to help and have given untold equipment to them, so neighbors help neighbors but illegal immigration should not be the issue of relief. Team work and everybody knowing what's going on is what it should be all about!!! Professionals in fields of fire, health, and law enforcement have always had to cross borders to help each other so this is not new the them, just the same old story of brass not taking care of information flowing to all parties. Later-----bajafun777