BajaNomad

SD to Cabo - need a travel companion!

Lizzers - 10-28-2007 at 04:14 PM

Hi Nomads,
I've got to bring my car this weekend from San Diego to Los Cabos. I don't want to make the drive alone, but I can't talk anyone into going!! I would even be willing to caravan--let's say you are driving to Loreto or La Paz, we could leave from SD and follow eachother down.

Any takers?

Thanks!

David K - 10-28-2007 at 05:24 PM

Maybe would help to give us how many days do you want to take to get to Cabo 2,3,4?

[Edited on 10-29-2007 by David K]

Diver - 10-28-2007 at 05:58 PM

Planning on heading to Cabo this weekend DK ?? :spingrin:

Sallysouth - 10-28-2007 at 06:28 PM

How are you planning to return?(and when)? Diver, you are a bad boy.We all know the answer to that!!(spank!):P

[Edited on 10-29-2007 by Sallysouth]

toneart - 10-28-2007 at 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lizzers
Hi Nomads,
I've got to bring my car this weekend from San Diego to Los Cabos. I don't want to make the drive alone, but I can't talk anyone into going!! I would even be willing to caravan--let's say you are driving to Loreto or La Paz, we could leave from SD and follow eachother down.

Any takers?

Thanks!

This is a request that many of us should make. Caravaning is a good idea. Give your full information and someone will quite probably be going your way. By the way, this weekend is over. Are you talking about next weekend? Don't be cryptic now.....Out with it!

Desertbull - 10-29-2007 at 09:55 PM

There are more Americans on Mex Hwy 1 during this past month and up to the Baja 1000 then you'd ever imagine. Every third truck is a rolling parts and mechanic shop...I've just return from 9-days up and down the Hwy from Camulu to Cabo back and forth...trust me..you won't be alone until after November 22...99% of any race team will stop and help you...

This weekend coming up is a huge prerun weekend...and as usual..the fuel supplies are limited...fill up frrequently and carry fuel.