BajaNomad

On the way to Mulege.

Cypress - 11-2-2007 at 03:29 PM

Leaving in the morn. Will try to keep in touch with all you nomad advisors. Looking foreward to meeting in person as many as possible of my cyberspace buddies. If not for all the information passed back and forth on this forum this journey would never have been attempted. Thanks.

bajajudy - 11-2-2007 at 03:46 PM

Amigo
Que le vaya muy bien!
Buen viaje

Hook - 11-2-2007 at 04:09 PM

WOW, it's been awhile, Cypress.

Did the Idaho digs sell yet?

fishbuck - 11-2-2007 at 04:13 PM

Very cool. Safe trip and all that. If you find a good internet cafe please post it. The one I tried in S. Q. I couldn't log on to Nomad.

vandenberg - 11-2-2007 at 04:20 PM

Oooon....dah....Waaaaahj

Tooo....Mooolahaaaahj.

Good name for a song.:biggrin::biggrin:

capt. mike - 11-2-2007 at 04:48 PM

where you going on this trip? going to hit Mulege?

Vandenberg - ?? what are you imbibing on there? whatever it is i'd like to try some before the next karaoke session.:lol::lol::lol:

vandenberg - 11-2-2007 at 04:50 PM

Mike.
Me in infancy.:biggrin:

drunk baby (Custom).jpg - 41kB

Diver - 11-2-2007 at 04:51 PM

Now that's a happy kid !!

Cypress - 11-2-2007 at 06:04 PM

Been visiting family down in the south Mississippi bayou country. Caught a bunch of crabs and mullet, AKA "Biloxi Bacon", smoked several batches of mullet. Enjoyed the company of good friends and fresh seafood. :) Haven't sold the Idaho property. Looking foreward to meeting some nomads in person.:spingrin: Ready to catch a fish or two. Hope to get a rental in the Mulege area till March.:yes: Will appreciate any advice, info, etc. Gonna cross the border at Mexicali and work our way down.:)

Bruce R Leech - 11-3-2007 at 07:43 AM

Caught a bunch of crabs????

have a good trip Cypress

bajajudy - 11-3-2007 at 07:46 AM

Cypress
You're killing me....smoked mullet. yummy
Have a wonderful trip. We will be in Mulege in Jan and will try to hook up with you!
Laissez les bon temps roulez(sp?)

capt. mike - 11-3-2007 at 08:35 AM

yo, i too base in Mulege. stop over. the serenidad, ask around everyone knows me there - a few wish i'd just leave..............:lol::lol::lol:
especially when they want to sleep!
they are so glad i never stay longer than a week or 2!:saint: