BajaNomad

Jah-Love results in some nice fish in Asuncion!

shari - 11-25-2007 at 07:35 PM

The Baja Rastas arrived and have been spreading Jah Love around Asuncion. It's so fun to cruise with them and watch the locals stare at them and giggle at their super dreads. Even Moma rasta has em and their two adorable little rastagirls were very poplular around town. The 5 year old even went out fishing with her dad & Juan on a knarly windy day and she loved it...what a kid! The only thing she didn't like were the big teeth on the barracuda she caught. As the wind came up very early they were just gonna give up and head home but decided to troll back and BAM...Juan hooked a yellowtail so Mr Rasta decided to troll as well and also began to catch fish...they quickly caught 4 medium yellows and a bunch of bonita and a couple barracuda before heading in. That little tyke sure packed away the sashimi that afternoon and we all enjoyed a day of feasting. As usual our amigos & familia were happy to get some fresh fish as well.

[Edited on 11-26-2007 by shari]

smjannai.jpg - 40kB

shari - 11-25-2007 at 07:40 PM

bajarasta familia enjoyed camping, fishing and partying with us in Asuncion....gotta love those dreads mon...definately the most colorful Nomads so far!!!

smdrastafishiing.jpg - 46kB

Paulina - 11-25-2007 at 08:06 PM

What a nice way to put an end to their harvest season, with a fishing vacation in Asuncion. Those two little toe heads are adorable.

P<*)))><

fishbuck - 11-25-2007 at 08:42 PM

Ya Ja-Loves! Best fishing pictures yet!
I am telling you, Jaun knows how to catch fish. Don't ever give up until he says too. He knows!
Shari, I don't know how many more of these cute little kid pictures I can take. They are making me feel... human.

shari - 11-25-2007 at 09:04 PM

this fun family was on a month long surf trip but since there was no surf the last few days they decided to try their luck fishing...but they WILL be back to surf next summer for the fiestas we hope. LUcy big dog enjoyed being carried, coddled and dressed up for 4 days as well as the kitties and they also made great little cowgirls riding Martillo. Ya gotta love the little girl with fish...tooooo cute...a nice change from macho fishermen...should I post this on bloody decks??

DianaT - 11-25-2007 at 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by shari
Ya gotta love the little girl with fish...tooooo cute...a nice change from macho fishermen...should I post this on bloody decks??

:yes::yes::yes:

ELINVESTIG8R - 11-25-2007 at 09:14 PM

They look like a very nice family. I hope they had a lot of fun with you guys.