BajaNomad

Arce Brothers SportFishing Shirt SOLD OUT

Bajaboy - 11-26-2007 at 03:59 PM

Arce Bros. Sport Fishing Shirts

By popular demand, I am making another order of Arce Bros. Sport Fishing Shirts, Hooded Sweat Shirts, and Long-sleeve shirts in a week or so. I expect to have the gear before 12/22 and will leave them with Juan in Asuncion. If you would like me so send your order to you, please add $3.00

Short Sleeve Shirts (White) $18
Long Sleeve Shirts (White) $20
Hooded Sweat Shirt (Red) $35

Sizes: S,M,L,XL,XXL

Please email me and let me know if you’d like to place an order and I’ll send you the details. (zacjohnston@sbcglobal.net)

Zac

[Edited on 11-27-2007 by Bajaboy]

[Edited on 12-16-2007 by Bajaboy]

[Edited on 12-16-2007 by Bajaboy]

juanzac.jpg - 47kB

fishbuck - 11-26-2007 at 04:04 PM

The shirt look cool! But don't fish with that guy on the left! He catches all the fish and wants to go home early. Ya, he's lucky alright!
But the shirts are way cool!

Diver - 11-26-2007 at 04:11 PM

Great idea and thanks for putting it together !
My email order is sent.

shari - 11-26-2007 at 08:01 PM

Can I order a medium hoodie for me and Sirena & Juan and a large for Lupita...oh yeah... and someone suggested Arce Bros. thongs to match! LOve the red!

Bajaboy - 11-26-2007 at 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by shari
Can I order a medium hoodie for me and Sirena & Juan and a large for Lupita...oh yeah... and someone suggested Arce Bros. thongs to match! LOve the red!

got it and look forward to seeing everyone during the holidays.

Zac

shari - 11-27-2007 at 06:59 PM

to sweeten the pot...a free margarita to everyone who shows up with one of these wonderful shirts!

Diver - 11-27-2007 at 07:01 PM

Quote:
to sweeten the pot...a free margarita to everyone who shows up with one of these wonderful shirts!

Wondeful !!
I just ordered enough shirts for a Margie every day !!! :lol:

vacaenbaja - 11-27-2007 at 07:21 PM

Who are the Arce brothers? I know of Juan but who are the rest?

fishbuck - 11-27-2007 at 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by vacaenbaja

I think Bajaboy Zac is an honorary brother. And Shari said I was a member of the family when I visited last time so I'm like the younger brother.
"Fishbuck Arce" is my Baja name. Has a nice ring to it.

Bajaboy - 11-27-2007 at 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by fishbuck
Quote:

I think Bajaboy Zac is an honorary brother. And Shari said I was a member of the family when I visited last time so I'm like the younger brother.

But are you going to buy a shirt?

fishbuck - 11-27-2007 at 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajaboy
Quote:
Originally posted by fishbuck
Quote:

But are you going to buy a shirt?

Now what kind of guy charges his own brother for a shirt?
But ya, it would be kind of fun to have one when I go in a couple of weeks. Can I pick one up on my way through SD? Ya, I know email you.

[Edited on 11-28-2007 by fishbuck]

cabobaja - 11-27-2007 at 08:30 PM

Zac, looking forward to seeing you and Tracy Saturday. Are you bringing me my
long sleeve Arce Sport Fishing shirt? (XL).

Bajaboy - 11-27-2007 at 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by cabobaja
Zac, looking forward to seeing you and Tracy Saturday. Are you bringing me my
long sleeve Arce Sport Fishing shirt? (XL).

I'm making the order next week and will put you down for one. See you on Saturday unfortunately not in Elias Calles, though.

Zac

Barbareno - 11-28-2007 at 06:17 AM

Zac could you please leave a Med hoodie and a Med short sleeve shirt for Tim and I at Shari's. Hope those are big enough.

Barb

4baja - 11-28-2007 at 06:54 AM

hey zac, you going to be at playa rafael around jan 1st? may come down and fish flattys along the shore around then.:coolup:

shari - 11-28-2007 at 07:39 AM

Armando Arce is Juan's real brother who helps him out and Bajaboy is his REEL brother! We do plan on a little side trip to Rafael around that time but maybe after the tourney here.

Bajaboy - 11-28-2007 at 07:50 AM

Barbareno-have you down for the shirt and hoodie.

4Baja-we'll be in Asuncion on the 1st. We plan on spending the week of 3/15-23 in San Rafael. I think Juan and Shari might join us for part of the week. Any other Nomads interested?

Zac

Bajaboy - 11-29-2007 at 07:58 AM

Hola Nomads-

I'm placing the order on Monday, Dec 3 and will have the shirts/sweatshirts by the 17th. Let me know if your interested and I can email you an order sheet with pictures.

Zac

elgatoloco - 11-29-2007 at 09:20 PM

Zac, I am out of town. Please e-mail order sheet.

Gracias,

Mateo

Bajaboy - 11-29-2007 at 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by elgatoloco
Zac, I am out of town. Please e-mail order sheet.

Gracias,

Mateo

It's in the mail....any chance you and Barb could sneak down for New Years?!

Zac

elgatoloco - 11-29-2007 at 11:26 PM

I have 8 tickets to the Rose Bowl. I will see if I can get them to delay the game a few days. I will let you know. ;D

DianaT - 12-2-2007 at 07:38 PM

Hope that in the future you will consider something other than white----prefer grey, then we would be interested.

Diane and John

shari - 12-3-2007 at 02:28 PM

ms trotter, if you really wanna be in the Arce club...you should get the red hooded sweatshirt(all the Arce's here will be wearing em after Christmas!!!) Gee...sure is too bad you aren't here to see all the craziness after the storm!

Bajaboy - 12-3-2007 at 03:31 PM

Okay, I just ordered the shirts and sweatshirts and will have them within 14 days. I ordered a few extras of each so you can still place your order.

Looks like Mr. Fishbuck might be odd person out at the next fishing derby.

Zac

shari - 12-3-2007 at 03:35 PM

I think gray is nice too...doesn't show as much when we spill salsa or snail dip on it. Bajaboy...maybe you should tell em about the contest...then more folks would want to buy one...hint hint. Just to let you know, bajaboy is helping the ArceBrothers Fishing team out with promotions and we really appreciate his assistance and good ideas...get your red hot ArceBrothers shirts damas y caballeros!

[Edited on 12-3-2007 by shari]

SiReNiTa - 12-3-2007 at 05:32 PM

nonono mo0o0m why do you keep ordering big sweatshirts for me...heybaja boy can i get an XS by any chance??? if not well a small will doo...jeez my own mother does not know my size...

Bajaboy - 12-3-2007 at 06:32 PM

Hey Sirena-

Sorry but the order is already placed. Here's what I still have available:

Short Sleeve:
4 Large
2 XL

Long Sleeve:
2 Med
2 Large
2 XL

Red Hooded Sweatshirt:
3 Large

Zac

Edited quantity as Fishbuck just ordered his shirt

[Edited on 12-4-2007 by Bajaboy]

bigjohn - 12-15-2007 at 04:12 PM

Zac,

Got my shirts in today's mail!! Although I have not been to Asuncion yet, I am now an unofficial brother!! :yes: I will wear it proudly in Mission Viejo and BOLA on my next trip! :tumble:

bigjohn

SiReNiTa - 12-15-2007 at 08:45 PM

grrrrrrrr oh well...next time...lol

shari - 12-16-2007 at 08:05 AM

Congratulations BigJohn...and margaritas on the house when you finally DO get here! Juan's fan club is growing!

Bajaboy - 12-16-2007 at 08:44 AM

Quote:
Congratulations BigJohn...and margaritas on the house when you finally DO get here! Juan's fan club is growing!

You're going to need a big pitcher for all the margs in a week or so.

Zac

shari - 12-16-2007 at 08:47 AM

dang and my blender just gave up te goat...

Bajagypsy - 12-16-2007 at 08:54 AM

Can't wait to see the shirts, they look great! Shari, maybe a nice nomad will get you one for Christmas!

Bajaboy - 12-16-2007 at 09:51 AM

Due to a huge surge of orders this weekend, I am officially SOLD OUT of Arce Brothers Sport Fishing apparel. I'll be making another order in Spring for those of you that missed out.

Zac

shari - 12-16-2007 at 10:04 AM

Oh No, I planned on giving them to the family for xmas!!!!

jorgie - 12-16-2007 at 02:51 PM

I was thinking of buying one...............darn !!!!!