BajaNomad

The fence has been finished

Al G - 11-26-2007 at 09:00 PM

Dead horse...no, comments have been so random, it is hard to make sense or understand real feelings out of what has been said.

I do not believe some can grasp or understand the purpose of the fence...knowing that some particular types of people are against anything and everything,
I believe some will gain by understanding what will happen after the fence is completed. So lets say it is...
1) the first effect will be a dramatic drop in drug and illegals...you may doubt, but it is still the first purpose.
For this post, the effects of a reduced drug flow will not be expounded on and it is enough to say it will save our society a unimaginable amount of social taxes.
Benefit gains for the illegal worker:
1) A fair process as to who gets to work in the US.
2) By controlling who and how many are here...employers will not be able to cheat the worker or the government.
3) Workers will be allow to work and be sent to areas through out the states where needed. This affect supply and demand for labor and holds the labor price up. They won't have to hole up in bad areas and over whelm social services in that community.
4) on a political front...by spreading the Hispanic populace out over the country they will not be "as" targeted by one party.
5) they won't have to live their lives in fear and torment giving them a richer life and hopefully a happier family...I would not be able to stand the have to lead now...such a shame.
We need the Mexican worker...and the shame of this country is allowing this to continue...by not finishing the fence. There is no way to improve the situation without the fence. Stop the abuse...build the fence.
US benefits:...I'll let you add these...I am sure you can think of many...if you respond, be bullet point concise.

Mexico benefits: Help me out here...

Mexico loses: Help me out here...

This one should help you understand why Mexico is against the fence...They could care less about the worker or their families...maybe just maybe you will see why the fence will not be stopped...you hear from radicals both left and right, but they are only a loud minority...very small at that..