BajaNomad

Bahia Asuncion

awfulart - 12-7-2007 at 05:50 PM

Hope to leave for Asuncion on or about Dec. 27 or 28th. Probably cross at San Ysidro. Might go ahead and try Tecate in view of the stuff going on in T J. I am not interested in paying Mordida and believe paying mordida just encourages the activity. Perhaps TJ should be boycotted until something is done.

We wil be pulling a 28 foot Alpenlite Travel Trailer with our 2004 Dodge 3/4 ton Diesel, so will be quite visible.

We always like company so if anyone is interested in joining us please let me know.

Art Petersen
Valley Center CA

Ojosraros - 12-7-2007 at 06:20 PM

we will be crossing Ysidro dec 26 or 27 but...

will be driving in a small Honda, would probably leave you in the dust :spingrin:

we are heading to abreojos

shari - 12-7-2007 at 09:02 PM

Does this mean we can count you in on the nomad new years bash??? Hope so!

awfulart - 12-7-2007 at 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by shari

If we can get to your place by the 30th or 31st we would hope to join you. Somewhat concerned about the road from Vizcaino but will just take it slow and easy.

Art & Alice

Packoderm - 12-7-2007 at 09:09 PM

I'll be there for New Year's. How far of a walk is it from the party to San Roque? I probably better not drive because maybe the cops are thick along that stretch.

DianaT - 12-7-2007 at 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Packoderm
I'll be there for New Year's. How far of a walk is it from the party to San Roque? I probably better not drive because maybe the cops are thick along that stretch.

Yea, the one Police Truck in our town will find you. :lol::lol:

Diane

Al G - 12-7-2007 at 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Packoderm

Well if you get pulled over Jack...er...Pack tell him your not high and offer him some jack to get high and he will not hijack you...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

DianaT - 12-7-2007 at 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by awfulart
Quote:
Originally posted by shari

If we can get to your place by the 30th or 31st we would hope to join you. Somewhat concerned about the road from Vizcaino but will just take it slow and easy.

Art & Alice

Yes, take it slow and easy and we will see you there.

Diane and John

Al G - 12-7-2007 at 09:26 PM

Shari...freeze some bubbles for me. I will be there the end of Jan.
Jaun...are there any fish left then? I think Nomads will have taken most by then...Opps...hi..JACK:lol: