BajaNomad

Just Reveived our paperwork!!

Bajagypsy - 12-8-2007 at 08:04 AM

Very happy Gypsy's indeed. For all the people that think Mexican government moves slow, try the Canadian Government. We have been waiting for EVER to get our power of attorney authenticated. One little stamp and a scribble signature, took weeks! Now we can send it down to our guy in La Paz, and get a move on our land!!!

Break out the drinks fellow nomads, there needs to be a party!!!

Bajaboy - 12-8-2007 at 08:14 AM

party? um, did I hear party?

Bajagypsy - 12-8-2007 at 08:15 AM

Yes, and I think we need one of your water jugs to start it off!

Diver - 12-8-2007 at 08:33 AM

OK, I'm partying now !! hehehehe :biggrin:
Water jug or water pipe ?

Diver - 12-8-2007 at 08:35 AM

So get your Gypsy butts down to the "real" party for the holidays !!
4 more sleeps until I leave !!!! :spingrin:

DianaT - 12-8-2007 at 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajagypsy
Very happy Gypsy's indeed. For all the people that think Mexican government moves slow, try the Canadian Government. We have been waiting for EVER to get our power of attorney authenticated. One little stamp and a scribble signature, took weeks! Now we can send it down to our guy in La Paz, and get a move on our land!!!

Break out the drinks fellow nomads, there needs to be a party!!!

At least that is ONE thing that is quick and efficient here in San Diego. Got the power of attorney notarized, drove downtown to the county office, paid the fee and received the verification of the notary, drove to the Sec. of State office, paid the fee and 5 minutes later walked out with the three papers stappled off center so the great big gold seal slopped over on all three papers.

I assume your agent in La Paz is Alonso?? He was quite fast, and efficient.

Well, we will all circle your property over the holidays and have a toast in celebration. :yes::yes:

Diane

bajadock - 12-8-2007 at 09:47 AM

Gypsy, congrats. How's the beach in your neck of Saskatoon?

Bajagypsy - 12-8-2007 at 10:20 AM

Diver, If you could swing by and pick us up that would be Great!!!:lol::lol:

Diane, We had to send our paperwork to Ottawa, as that is the only place in Canada to get it authenticated :fire: Talk about S-L-O-.

bajadock, this is what our beach in Saskatoon looks like!

bajanomad snow.jpg - 30kB

DianaT - 12-8-2007 at 10:23 AM

Well,

There is that pretty blue sky----but all that white stuff looks REAL cold.

Time for Baja :yes::yes:

Diane

Diver - 12-8-2007 at 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by jdtrotter
Well, we will all circle your property over the holidays and have a toast in celebration. :yes::yes:
Diane

Shall we bring all of our dogs ?
Maybe "mark" Dave's place too ? :lol:

DianaT - 12-8-2007 at 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Diver
Quote:
Originally posted by jdtrotter
Diane

Shall we bring all of our dogs ?
Maybe "mark" Dave's place too ? :lol:

:yes::yes::yes: But our Tommy won't like it---he has all of them marked, including yours.

Gypsy's got to get your dogs down there to protect their property rights.

bajadock - 12-8-2007 at 10:56 AM

Gypsy, Thanks as that pic reminds me of all of my shoveling in Denver and Cleveland. Whiners here complaining about the rain and "cold". It was approx 55F last night, great weather.

Your doggy looks alert and ready..."Heck with this, let's get down to Baja!".

shari - 12-8-2007 at 02:09 PM

OK, I'm in on the party thing..Diver I'd like a little of both please...variety is the spice of life right? I've made myself an Asuncion Margarita and raising a toast to gypsyland! miss you guys tons..sniff sniff..lucy and shami say ruff and Martillo shook his mane.

Bajagypsy - 12-9-2007 at 07:57 AM

Todd was just talking about Martillo, he misses him tons, he said that next time he is down,he will bring him more power bars! Say hi to luch and shami for us, I bet Shami is huge buy now.

jorgie - 12-9-2007 at 08:17 AM

have never heard of the need for federal approval of a power of attorny.
is this a new law?what context is it used in?maybe by asking for it you set the Ca feds into a spin..........

Diver - 12-9-2007 at 09:01 AM

You need an "apostle" certification of the notary/document for foriegn registration of a corp. We mailed ours to Seattle and got it back in 1 week.

reefrocket - 12-9-2007 at 03:25 PM

Bajagypsy Ya that looks like a real 'BEEECH' to me. Saw the white stuff 2 days ago and am bail for Baja in 5-7 days :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Bajagypsy - 12-9-2007 at 07:54 PM

reefrocket, don't rub it in!!!!:biggrin: