BajaNomad

Ride North

djh - 12-23-2007 at 11:54 PM

Ride North to San Diego offerred.

1/5 I am driving Loreto to San Quintin (overnight stop). And 1/6 San Quintin to San Diego.... and, again, can offer a ride to an easygoing Nomad who'd like to share expenses.

Please U2U if you'd like a lift.
djh

[Edited on 1-3-2008 by djh]

Bump

djh - 1-2-2008 at 09:27 PM

1/2... leaving in a few days.

The drive from TS to LTO was great in a safe, comfortable SUV.

Feliz Ano Nuevo !
djh

bajadedom - 1-2-2008 at 10:56 PM

Man- o -Man , Easy going (Triggerfish) Poker Steve wishes he wasn't in West Palm Beach this week working , or I'd fly down to Loreto JUST to do the cruise back up to San Diego w/ ya David! -to my old stompin' grounds(Chula Vista, Imperial Beach Ca.) But alas I must continue on this course until I can convince Debra to move south with me.......ahrrgh-I feel like Charlie Brown did when Lucy pulled the football out from under his place kick attempts! I will prevail!! Happy New Year to you and the rest!!!

Triggerfish Steve.

djh - 1-4-2008 at 06:00 PM

Hey Steve,

No worries, amigo. We'll get a chance for that road trip sometime "down the road" soon!

I'm to bed early and out tomorrow morning at 6 AM headed to San Quintin.

You really should have snagged the Nomad username Triggerfish ! ! I always have to think about that "bajadedom" handle.

Amigo Barrett says hi, Steve!
David

PS anyone else needs a lift N. between Loreto and San Quintin / San Diego, I'll have me MX cell phone on.... 613.118.3689

djh / David.