BajaNomad

Merry Fishmas!

fishbuck - 12-24-2007 at 02:06 PM

To all my BajaNomad fishing buddies. I hope Santa brings your plenty of hookups and tight lines!
I really wish I was someplace good in Baja right now. But since I'm only 6 weeks into a broken collarbone I guess it's best that I'm home recuperating. Some big old Asunsion yellowtail would be more than happy to rebreak it for me I'm sure.
It's a very pretty day here in Socal (75 and sunny,no wind) and I'm going down to Newport to fish in the bay a little. Maybe I can trick a spotted bay bass or two. I just want to say hi to my little fish buddies and then back into the bay where they belong. If I hook a keeper halibut it might be a little harder to say goodbye but what the heck. It's Fishmas!

BAJACAT - 12-24-2007 at 02:21 PM

And a happy FISHMAS to you too ,FISH hopefully I will see you in the next year book signing... happy trails...

Von - 12-24-2007 at 04:30 PM

Feliz Navidad everyone Im having Bacalow some kind of special fish plate right this mn here in Las Vegas mmmmm....seee ya in BAJA!!!!!!

fishbuck - 12-24-2007 at 06:29 PM

Okay, I'm back. Didn't catch a fish but did find a dollar and someones driver's license.
Warm enough for no shirt. Pretty peaceful too. But just not Baja!
Stopped at the Crab Cooker for chouder and smoked albacore. It was really good. But just not Baja!
I think I can see where this is going! To BAJA!!!
Once again, MERRY FISHMAS to all, and to all a GOOD BITE!

shari - 12-25-2007 at 09:03 AM

gracias fishbuck...Juan and Barb & Tim had a fabulous day fishing yesterday...it was Tim's birthday so it was extra special. It was one of those picture perfect calm hot days here and they brought in lots of fish which we will be BBQ'ing up today at the croquet match...3 yellowtail, some calico, bonitas and barracuda. Ya'll have a wonderful fishmas day!

Bob H - 12-25-2007 at 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by fishbuck
Okay, I'm back. Didn't catch a fish but did find a dollar and someones driver's license.
Warm enough for no shirt. Pretty peaceful too. But just not Baja!
Stopped at the Crab Cooker for chouder and smoked albacore. It was really good. But just not Baja!
I think I can see where this is going! To BAJA!!!
Once again, MERRY FISHMAS to all, and to all a GOOD BITE!

Fishbuck.... are you a fisherman? :lol::spingrin::lol:
Bob H

fishbuck - 12-25-2007 at 12:41 PM

I try Bob, I try...