BajaNomad

A Baja Christmas message:

Sharksbaja - 12-25-2007 at 12:46 AM

xmaspic_b.jpg - 47kB

Bajafun777 - 12-25-2007 at 01:11 AM

Sharksbaja, Now that is great X-MAS card and is what going to Baja is all about the fun and ocean. Merry X-MAS--------------- Later---bajafun777

DENNIS - 12-25-2007 at 08:43 AM

Thanks Corky....... Cool card.
Merry Christmas to you too. That includes everybody else around here as well.

shari - 12-25-2007 at 08:52 AM

Feliz Navidad a todos....we had a big Nomad christmas eve last night, over a dozen nomads! and our mexican family too....quite a scene! Great food! Our family said they had never seen so many gringos in one place before!! Lots of fun, smiles and good cheer. today we gather again for lobster, pulpo, the yellow tail Barbarena caught, and tecate! Baja boy will be teaching everyone to throw horseshoes in Asuncion's first horshoe pit and Tiomiguel will be on the croquet circuit on the beach as well...have a great day NOmads.

ELINVESTIG8R - 12-25-2007 at 09:12 AM

:lol: Good one SharksBaja. Nice broadie on the beach. All you need now is to draw in a clock that reads 5 o'clock and voila, time for a Pacifico. Merry Christmas Everyone!

[Edited on 12-25-2007 by ELINVESTI8]

Al G - 12-25-2007 at 03:11 PM

Merry Christmas Corky...less then 35 days before I am in the card...

Sharksbaja - 12-25-2007 at 04:06 PM

Gracias amigos. Feliz Navidad!

Another GREAT XMAS.

Say a little prayer all who have not.

vgabndo - 12-25-2007 at 04:24 PM

Let me add Best Wishes from Cathy and myself. May your hearts be filled with the joy of friends and family, and let us not forget those who have less than us.

If I was any more fulfilled...I'd have to be twins.:lol:

Perry

Edited...I don't have a new truck Corky, but I have a new granddaughter....:lol:

[Edited on 12-26-2007 by vgabndo]

Naomi Xmas 2007.jpg - 19kB

Mountain snow

Sharksbaja - 12-25-2007 at 05:31 PM

Thank you Perry. We feel blessed as well.

We were just in Klamath Falls visiting a university a few days ago and were the only vehicle crossing the pass in a snowstorm on hwy 66. WOW was THAT a TRIP!:o

Damn I love these Toyos!!! Nary a slip. We also hit long stretch of mountain black ice here in our local mountains. Real scary with vehicles upside down and cars all over the place.
Damn I love this truck and these tires. Nary a slip in 4x4. The trip was made safer BIG-TIME with these, Now I've succdessfully put the truck thru all the elements, rain, sleet, snow, ice, mud, rock, sand, standing water, gravel, grass, bogs...Did I leave anythang out?

Looking forward to that Pole Line Rd. :coolup:

route66_d.jpg - 38kB

BAJACAT - 12-25-2007 at 08:49 PM

sweeeeeeeet SHARKS...

vgabndo - 12-26-2007 at 11:37 AM

DUH...just re-read your message. New tires...still got the Dodge. We have been living with the same sort of inclined skating rink you described here at home. The new BFG A/T's have been very inpressive too!

The new granddaughter is going to be an off-roader. She's standing and crawling at 4 months! :lol: