BajaNomad

SCORE website???

bajabound2005 - 1-11-2008 at 05:32 PM

I googled Score International to find the website. When I click on it, I get this:

Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!
You can learn more about harmful web content and how to protect your computer at StopBadware.org.

Suggestions:
Return to the previous page and pick another result.
Try another search to find what you're looking for.
Or you can continue to http://www.score-international.com/ at your own risk.

If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google's Webmasters Tools.
Advisory provided by Google.

David K - 1-11-2008 at 06:11 PM

Try again... I just clicked your link and I got the correct SCORE OFF ROAD RACING web site... and is golfing now an 'off road' activity? LOL

bajabound2005 - 1-11-2008 at 06:22 PM

Yes, if you type the address or click the link you go to the site; but if you google the site, you get that warning when the search results come up and you click on one of the results for that site.

And, OOPS, it's in the wrong forum;) Hose A, will you move this for me??

[Edited on 1-12-2008 by bajabound2005]

David K - 1-11-2008 at 06:26 PM

Yes, if you type Score International into a google search that warning is listing along side the link... oh well, no need to google if you can remember it is score-international.com

bajabound2005 - 1-11-2008 at 09:07 PM

yeah... but it scares me off; and last time I went to that site, during the 1000, no info available! I got more info off of Nomad!

Oh! And muchas gracias to Hose A or whomever moved this to the correct forum!

[Edited on 1-12-2008 by bajabound2005]

bajalou - 1-12-2008 at 08:07 AM

Strange stuff. McAfee Site Adviser has a green check = a tested and safe site to visit. Ive gone to the site for years without any problems.