BajaNomad

Dragon del Valle --- Vicente Guerrero

DianaT - 1-19-2008 at 08:58 AM

Hungrey for Chinese food? Twice now we have stopped at the Dragon del Valle in Vicente Guerrero. It is located at the north end of the town on the west side of the street in a little shopping center---right next door to the Comex store.

Not a fancy place, but clean and reasonable. The food is good---nothing real special but fresh and good.

Only one problem---the amount they serve. The first time we ordered one of the dinners for two. We ended up with enough food to feed the entire town. :yes:

So this time we each ordered a lunch plate----medium size, not large. We could not eat it all.

We do recommend this place.

Diane and John

[Edited on 1-19-2008 by jdtrotter]

Al G - 1-19-2008 at 09:15 AM

Diane...I am to lazy to get a map...I know/heard of this town, but cannot place it? Hope it is not north of Santo Tomas? I like Chinese sometimes.

DianaT - 1-19-2008 at 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Al G
Diane...I am to lazy to get a map...I know/heard of this town, but cannot place it? Hope it is not north of Santo Tomas? I like Chinese sometimes.

It is between Camalu and San Quintin----closer to Camalu---just over the hill---considering where it sits, it may actually be in one of the smaller bergs that you miss the sign if you blink, but these little bergs run right into Vicente Guerrero.

Since I tend to take pictures of everything, I can't believe I did not take a picture of this place, but will do so sometime. :tumble:

Diane

Al G - 1-19-2008 at 09:33 AM

Thanks Diane..Looks like a great lunch stop on the 2nd of February...

DianaT - 1-19-2008 at 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Al G
Thanks Diane..Looks like a great lunch stop on the 2nd of February...

Just remember, Al, the food is good, but not San Francisco great. :yes:

Have a great trip down. We will probably head back down around the 8th.

Diane