BajaNomad

DISCLAIMER; Cute puppies need homes.

shari - 1-23-2008 at 12:42 PM

Little Lucy Big Dog had 6 puppies and boy are they adorable and ready to go to new homes...any takers?

IMG_6478.JPG - 42kB

Bob H - 1-23-2008 at 01:45 PM

OH Myyyyyyy!
Bob H

Halboo - 1-23-2008 at 02:41 PM

Shari,
Do you have any idea which one of the local peros is the papi?
I wish we were headed down and had room for another!
We love Lucy Big Dog!

Bajagypsy - 1-23-2008 at 03:57 PM

I'll take them all I'll take them all!!!!!:biggrin::lol::lol: Can you ship them to me?:tumble:;D

shari - 1-25-2008 at 09:47 AM

so how about this one for all you who love blondes..come on guys help me out here

IMG_6476-1.JPG - 23kB

DianaT - 1-25-2008 at 09:59 AM

Please be sure those puppies stay south of Diverlandia----we are not dog people, puppies are ugly, yes, very ugly. Don't want to see puppies. :o:o

Good thing our Maggie does not like other dogs very well---difficult enough to travel with two dogs. :spingrin::spingrin:

CARINO NEEDS A GOOD HOME

bajajazz - 1-25-2008 at 10:56 AM

Please permit me to piggyback on this thread.

We have a beautiful and intelligent 3 year old female mixed breed named Carino who needs a good home. She's pretty to look at, has good moves, very smart and a good watch dog -- not big but alert, looks like a miniature police dog. Our older female has started a turf war with her and we have to give her up. We're in La Paz and if you're looking for a good companion and will treat her well send me a U2U, please.

Paulina - 1-25-2008 at 11:42 AM

Shari,

With all the puppies and stray dogs in Baja it hurts my heart to see these pups, and your shout out for help in placing them. I hope that you are able to have Little Lucy Big Dog fixed at your earliest convenience.

Saludos,
P<*)))><

shari - 1-25-2008 at 04:28 PM

me too! Anyone who can fix dogs and cats can stay for free here..pppllllleeeeeasssseeee

bajamigo - 1-25-2008 at 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jdtrotter
Please be sure those puppies stay south of Diverlandia----we are not dog people, puppies are ugly, yes, very ugly. Don't want to see puppies. :o:o

Good thing our Maggie does not like other dogs very well---difficult enough to travel with two dogs. :spingrin::spingrin:

If you get a third dog, you won't even notice. Besides, the level of playful activity rises exponentially with each additional dog. We have three (plus a sorta fourth, the camp dog), and they are an absolute delight.
:bounce:

Paulina - 1-25-2008 at 07:07 PM

Bajamigo,

Do you know if the Spay and Neuter clinic visits anywhere near Asuncion? If not, I wonder if the powers that be might consider the town for a future clinic?

Just curious,
P<*)))><