BajaNomad

Cafe Bohemia - Ensenada

beachbum1A - 1-26-2008 at 06:10 PM

Checked out the Cafe Bohemia here in Ensenada today for lunch and was very pleased. A couple of people have bragged about their pastrami sandwich on a toasted roll with cheese and brown mustard and it was great! And only $35 pesos.
Many, many coffee type drinks (lattes, cappuccinos, mochas). Opens at 7 A.M. for breakfast and closes at 7 P.M., seven days a week.
Relax & talk to friends over coffee on lounge chairs & couches, plus small tables/chairs for dinning.
Wi-Fi is also available.

Located on the East side of the Transpenisular Hwy a few hundred meters south of the Estero Beach turn off. Watch for the sandwich boards out front.

Lindalou - 2-10-2008 at 02:13 PM

You are the second person today that has written a good review about this place. We will try it for sure tomorrow. Every time we drove by we wondered about pastrami in Mx. :lol::lol:

beachbum1A - 2-10-2008 at 03:39 PM

Just make sure you request the spicy brown mustard and NOT mayonaise! :barf: LOL

Cafe Bohemia has great food and internet connection

Dianamo - 2-11-2008 at 05:26 AM

My friends Jimmy and India run the cafe, say "hola" for me!

They have great coffee, tea and food, especially the pastrami! There is also free WIFI.

It is at km 113. Heading south, on the left and side of the road, just past the Estero Beach turnoff, near the Azteca Hotel in the big white building next to the Bravo fashion maquiadora.

Enjoy!
DianaMo

tripledigitken - 2-11-2008 at 09:01 AM

Thanks for the tip.

I will try it this Sunday!

Ken

Lindalou - 2-11-2008 at 03:07 PM

We just ate there and the hot pastrami was delish! It was on fresh toasted crusty bread! We visited with Jim the owner a very nice man. I highly recommend eating there.

beachbum1A - 2-25-2008 at 05:09 PM

Just wanted to mention that they are now carrying a small selection of Organic Vegetables (grown by a farm that's growing for Trader Joe's in CA) and have several kinds of tomatoes, yellow squash, dill, cucumbers, peppers and some other veggies that I can't remember.
AND they have started serving a great Beef Dip sandwich with au jus too!
Located on the East side of the Transpenisular Hwy a few hundred meters south of the Estero Beach turn off.
Watch for the sandwich boards out front.