BajaNomad

fred hall show-long beach

4baja - 2-1-2008 at 08:46 AM

looks like the show is march 5th through the 9th this year. me and some buddys are going to try and do saterday and sunday this year and find a place to camp saterday night close by. if any of you nomad fisherman are there utu me and lets get together at one of those 6 doller a glass beer bars and shoot the ^%^$^#.:cool:

Paulina - 2-1-2008 at 04:43 PM

Glenn,

I'm working on Dern to make it this year. It's a long way to drive for a round trip. We missed it last time around. AND it seems that when I do go I have poor timing as far as finding you at the booth.
If we do go, it will most likely be on Sat. March 8th. I'll give it another shot to track you down.
I also want to check out the Andrea Lynn booth. We are scheduled to go on a trip this summer with a group of Sheriff Homicide guys. Should be interesting. If you have any info. on the boat, other than what's available on the internet, I'd love a u2u.

Hope to see you then,

P<*)))><

David K - 2-1-2008 at 04:45 PM

Any dates for the Del Mar show?

Paulina - 2-1-2008 at 05:23 PM

David,

March 26 - 30th.

P<*)))><

tripledigitken - 2-1-2008 at 05:47 PM

Is the Long Beach Show better than the Del Mar version? With the venue in Long Beach I'll bet it is bigger, and that has probably answered my own question.

Anyone who has been to both, will you offer up your opinion?

Thanks,

Ken

4baja - 2-1-2008 at 07:21 PM

the long beach show is alot bigger, if your further south i recommend this show as it is awsome. we will be down for two days.it is one hell of a party.