BajaNomad

Lurker fishes in Asuncion with Juan

shari - 2-9-2008 at 09:23 PM

A nameless nomad went fishing with Juan today, a "chamber of commerce" day..hot, calm and sunny but the water was cold and not great visibility...yellowtail evaded them but they had a great day on the water seeing whales & dolphins and catching a bunch of cabrilla, whitefish and sheepshead which we chowed down in a chowder for dinner. We put a new mooring buoy down in our cove beside the house where she is happily anchored.

IMG_6685.JPG - 34kB

shari - 2-9-2008 at 09:25 PM

they came into San Roque where I had a terrific day running on the beach, sunning and picking flowers.

IMG_6680.JPG - 44kB

shari - 2-9-2008 at 09:50 PM

San roque was looking real pretty with all the flowers.

IMG_6662.JPG - 31kB

Santiago - 2-10-2008 at 07:25 AM

Shari: please reserve some yellow tail for middle of next week!! Oh - there has been some discussion at our house that maybe Juan's sax playing on the beach made them go away????? I don't know, just a theory. Have him switch to the accordian - my buddy's Polish and he says accordians always makes the big fat ones show up.:lol::lol::o

Bajagypsy - 2-10-2008 at 08:35 AM

The flowers are amazing San Roque is the most beautiful spot in all of Baja, at least I think so.

shari - 2-10-2008 at 09:46 AM

We have been seeing YT finning in front of our house the last few days and Juan is out right now trying to invite one in for dinner....You could be right about the sax playing!! It takes me a long time to go to san roque, or anywhere as I have to stop to pick flowers all the time!!! It is simply gorgeous these days. Martillo has been grazing for the last 3 weeks and hasnt' even come home to drink water...he just hangs out at the point here keeping the grass down at gypsies, divers and dave's places.

Iflyfish - 2-10-2008 at 05:27 PM

Postcard days on pristine waters, lovely!

Iflyfish