BajaNomad

Mexican commercial fishing regulations?

gringorio - 2-14-2008 at 07:24 PM

Howdy,

Well, I've done a search of the web and on Nomad's but this is the only information I can find - info about shark norma:

http://www.bajatrekker.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=574

It would be nice to see the current Mexican commercial fishing regulations as they apply to Baja California - maybe the actual text or a link?

Anyone know? :?:

Thanks!

greg

Commercial fishing regulations in Mexico?

Hook - 2-14-2008 at 09:47 PM

Here is a copy of the short version that commercial fishing interests use when dealing with the authorities. They carry several copies.

Santiago - 2-15-2008 at 06:52 AM

Hook: now that's funny. Pitchers and catchers this week.........

gringorio - 2-15-2008 at 07:43 AM

Yeah, it is funny - and sad too. Met some sport fishers this last fall who used the same regulations to target totuava. :o

Really though, does anyone have the text or a link to the regulations?

Thanks!

greg

Quote:
Originally posted by Hook
Here is a copy of the short version that commercial fishing interests use when dealing with the authorities. They carry several copies.

Osprey - 2-15-2008 at 08:15 AM

I have the regulation book. Gregg I'll loan it to you if you get down this way. It's the 15 edition of PESCA, year 2000. Leyes y Codigos De Mexico Pesca

Hook - 2-15-2008 at 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Santiago
Hook: now that's funny. Pitchers and catchers this week.........

Cant wait!!!!

Stereoids be damned.................PLAY BALL !!!!!!

gringorio - 2-18-2008 at 09:20 PM

Thanks Opsrey - I'm not sure I'll make it to Baja this year, but you've given me the name of the book of regulations - more than I knew before starting this post - so hopefully I can at least order it... :tumble:

greg

Quote:
Originally posted by Osprey
I have the regulation book. Gregg I'll loan it to you if you get down this way. It's the 15 edition of PESCA, year 2000. Leyes y Codigos De Mexico Pesca

Russ - 2-19-2008 at 06:20 AM

I Googled it and came up with address/site - http://compare.buscape.com.mx/leyes-y-codigos-de-mexico-pesc...