BajaNomad

Shari's B-day and back!

fishbuck - 3-4-2008 at 12:50 AM

I made an express trip to G. Negro for Shari's party and some whale watching.
I got back about an hour ago. Excellent weather. Except the wind was blowing too hard for whale watching. We could have gone and people were going out. The wind was about 15 knots and I was out on the dock when some people come back and they were wet. So it was not prime whale petting conditions and we decided against it.
Lots of whales and some were close in. The restuarant was a great place to hang out so we had fun. I'll go back and try again and maybe camp too.
I got into G. Negro on Sat afternoon for the whale trip on Sunday. Sat. was party day and we all met up at the motel at about 3-4pm. Some stayed at the Vincente me included. Okay place for $25. Recent kingsize bed, fresh paint. No heater though and I was cold all night.
The party was great and I had a great time. Excellent company. Food was excellent. I had a shrimp c-cktail. So many shrimp I almost couldn't finish it.
The best part was Shari, Juan, Sirena and their friends.

Baja is so green! And flowers eveywhere. It was sureal!
I stopped by my place in San Quintin and it was the best of all. Nothing but flowers! Thousands of birds! It was unreal. No wind,blue sky and 75.
Anyway, I had fun.
Go to Baja Right Now if you want to see Baja absolutely lush with green and flowers. It was beautiful!

[Edited on 3-4-2008 by fishbuck]

Bajaboy - 3-4-2008 at 07:25 AM

Thanks for the update! When are we going fishing again?

Zac

fishbuck - 3-4-2008 at 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajaboy
Thanks for the update! When are we going fishing again?

Zac

As soon as Jaun gives the word!