BajaNomad

bola trip in june

4baja - 4-15-2008 at 07:11 AM

me and the wife are taking our annual june-july trip to bola in the next comeing months. there will be 4 trucks pulling boats down and will be fishing and working on our places for two to three weeks. if any of you guys are hesitant too pull your boats down by yourselfs because of the the problems at the border or anything else this is a excellent opportunity to caravan with us. we are all good friends and all have places down there and have extensively traveld the baja so there really no worrys. any question you can utu me and i will give you my phone # thanks

july 2007 small 003.jpg - 36kB

Capt. George - 4-15-2008 at 09:56 AM

What a nice offer! Viva Baja Nomads..........

marv sherrill - 4-15-2008 at 05:34 PM

Nice cove - second cove around animas point -camped there a few times!!!

Gadget - 4-15-2008 at 05:50 PM

Uh oh, He said "the Baja". Everyone duck!

Roberto - 4-15-2008 at 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Gadget
Uh oh, He said "the Baja". Everyone duck!

That's ok. It's 4Baja. He misspells most everything and his writing is full of grammatical errors, but he still has more seat time in Baja than most everyone on this board.

Paulina - 4-15-2008 at 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by soulpatch
Besides, he says "the baja" just to ruffle the feathers of the few who consider themselves "purists".
Whatever the hell that is.....:P

Beats me!:saint::lol::P

P<*)))><

cbuzzetti - 4-15-2008 at 11:01 PM

What date are you driving down?

Was planing a trip in early June but had not picked dates yet.

4baja - 4-16-2008 at 06:12 AM

you got that right soulpatch(another friend going down with us.) chuzzetti im planning on around june 26 to july 2nd. it depends on when my buddys can get there crap together. im pushing for june 27th. but may be around july fourth. ill u2u you my phone #