BajaNomad

Playa Salinita (Loreto) plans

Don Alley - 5-1-2008 at 08:28 AM

Playa Salinita, south of town

http://www.topografiayproyectos.com.mx/subasta-planogeneral....

elizabeth - 5-1-2008 at 09:18 AM

I checked out the lifestyle tab...why would anyone use pictures of crowds of tourists off the cruise ship as an example of the Loreto lifestyle to appeal to someone???!!!!

Bob and jane - 5-1-2008 at 09:34 AM

Obviously they are not trying to appeal to you and me!! I have seen the new billboard on the highway near the airport and figured the process was now moving along. I was surprised to see that it apparently stretches slightly across the highway and is both north and south of the airport access road. The beach running along the east side of the airport at least will be left to the locals, I hope. Looks like they have a nice flood plain running through the south end. That will be interesting. And the word I hear is that Mexico City is holding up issuance of titles for the ejido property already sold along the beach north of town and across the highway west of town------------how does this bode for ownership of these parcels? Another question, the billboard is unclear but sort of indicates that the entire piece is being sold. Do they want to leave the development to someone else?

backninedan - 5-1-2008 at 02:08 PM

I wonder who they think will buy these units? Not a thing moving in town right now. Mayby they will get the HUGE overflow of clients from Loreto Bay.

Petunia - 5-2-2008 at 11:03 AM

Don, I would not worry just yet! The Ejido, and in particular Ms Piedad, la presidenta, made an enormous error during the Assembly design to declare all that area as "Dominio Pleno". An error that prevents them to apply for a Title of Property. So, for now, the area of La Salinita cannot be sold, unless that is corrected. And, as I understand, that will take a special act from the Reforma Agraria. So for now, La Salinita cannot be sold.....and for a while longer la Salinita is safe. Sometime you have to bless people's ignorance.

Don Alley - 5-2-2008 at 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Petunia
Don, I would not worry just yet! The Ejido, and in particular Ms Piedad, la presidenta, made an enormous error during the Assembly design to declare all that area as "Dominio Pleno". An error that prevents them to apply for a Title of Property. So, for now, the area of La Salinita cannot be sold, unless that is corrected. And, as I understand, that will take a special act from the Reforma Agraria. So for now, La Salinita cannot be sold.....and for a while longer la Salinita is safe. Sometime you have to bless people's ignorance.

But...but...I bought six lots! Will I get my money back?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

bancoduo - 5-2-2008 at 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Alley
Quote:
Originally posted by Petunia

But...but...I bought six lots! Will I get my money back?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
YES YES YES! The best of all worlds. We will pay you back in "CARBON CREDIT " promissory notes.:tumble:

David K - 5-2-2008 at 06:04 PM

Funny, a couple of Concepcion Bay photos mixed in there??

Don Alley - 5-2-2008 at 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Funny, a couple of Concepcion Bay photos mixed in there??

That's Loreto Bay North.:lol: