BajaNomad

La Paz Logistics??

copro - 5-9-2008 at 04:18 PM

I was hoping to do an inexpensive trip out of Aquamarina RV park this year but just found out it's closed. I am loking for ideas for an affordable trip out of La Paz this June. I really need secure parking as I was hoping to do a few over-nighters to save gas. Mooring out at the islands wiil also let me make it to the sea mounts early and late (after and before the bubbles have all cleared.) Any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks Jody

comitan - 5-9-2008 at 04:25 PM

I'm sure you thought you were posting what you wanted, but its not clear to me. When it is clear I may be able to help you.

Hook - 5-9-2008 at 04:37 PM

So, you're launching a trailerable craft of some type and headed to Espiritu Santo and you need secure parking for your vehicle and trailer?

I'm with Comitan.............confused.

fishbuck - 5-9-2008 at 04:42 PM

Apparently the bubbles haven't cleared yet!:bounce:

copro - 5-9-2008 at 09:13 PM

Yes I am launching a trailerable craft of some type and headed to Espiritu Santo and need secure parking for my vehicle and trailer? Sorry for the confusion.

Any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks Jody

[Edited on 5-10-2008 by copro]

Hook - 5-9-2008 at 10:19 PM

It's been some time since I've done this but it might be possible to do this still through Marina de La Paz. I dont even know if the Shroyers still run it. I'd contact the marina through their website.

http://www.marinadelapaz.com/

If they cant help you, they'll know who can.

fishbuck - 5-10-2008 at 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by copro
Yes I am launching a trailerable craft of some type and headed to Espiritu Santo and need secure parking for my vehicle and trailer? Sorry for the confusion.

Any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks Jody

[Edited on 5-10-2008 by copro]

Sounds like fun!