BajaNomad

Camera phone pics

fishbuck - 5-11-2008 at 01:27 PM

How can I post camera phone pics to the Nomad board.
All I will have is the phone. I might need to wait until I'm in range of a tower.
I might have internet access n but no laptop. Just the phone.
Oh ys, fishing pics.;D

fishbuck

Pompano - 5-11-2008 at 03:00 PM

Coincidentally, I am looking for the same information. I have a Verizon 'razor' cellphone with some recent photos (I hope) from a few thousand miles southwest of Baja.

I don't have the booklet with me, nor can I find much info via the Internet either...of course I am a little anal..

To repeat fishbuck's request:

Who knows how to download those cellphone photos onto the Internet?..or onto your computer for that matter?

Alan - 5-11-2008 at 03:09 PM

I would think you could email it to yourself from the phone then save it to your hard drive when you get home. Then post as normal from your PC

marv sherrill - 5-11-2008 at 05:13 PM

Wow - a crank phone - tha't a long time ago-- is that you in the picture under your name....

acadist - 5-11-2008 at 06:12 PM

If it is I have seen you wandering the streets of Mulege
Quote:
Originally posted by marv sherrill
Wow - a crank phone - tha't a long time ago-- is that you in the picture under your name....

BajaWarrior - 5-11-2008 at 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Alan
I would think you could email it to yourself from the phone then save it to your hard drive when you get home. Then post as normal from your PC

Yes, that works. I actually do it all the time.

fishbuck - 5-11-2008 at 09:34 PM

No pc or going home.

Fish picture on the beach-push a few phone buttons-picture on Nomad.
Who knows how to do that and what kind of phone is required?

Bruce R Leech - 5-12-2008 at 06:44 AM

or send it to David K and he will post them for you

fishbuck - 5-12-2008 at 12:01 PM

David K is my backup plan. But I think what I described can be done.
I'll go to the Sprint store and ask.
Thanks for all the good suggestions!

BajaWarrior - 5-12-2008 at 04:39 PM

Just took this photo of the my new fridge that is heading south this coming weekend with my camera phone. I sent it to my email, and saved it to My Pictures.

It came out as 181 kb so I reduced it to 42 kb and there you have it.

BTW, got the fridge at the Sears Outlet Store. It has a couple of dings and scrapes on the sides and small ones on the front. It has an icemaker, that is what the bucket is for since we don't have an approved drinking water supply plumbed to the house, hey, it actually works.

It's an LG, and has a 3.5 amp motor. It's an energy star as well. I put some ice trays in it to see how quick it would get cold, and they were frozen in an hour and a half! So far I am happy with it's performance.
BW

[Edited on 5-12-2008 by BajaWarrior]

[Edited on 5-12-2008 by BajaWarrior]

Fridge for Baja rrr..jpg - 41kB