BajaNomad

La Paz, Monday

acadist - 5-22-2008 at 07:08 PM

Can't wait, Monday I will be in La Paz, Tuesday fishing!:spingrin: What's the latest report? See ya soon:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Diver - 5-22-2008 at 07:41 PM

Where are you fishing ?
Muertos has been good for weeks now.
Lot's of variety but the dodo's still spotty.
Maybe next week ?? :yes:

Careful though, there's this guy named Fishbuck who may be there and should you run into him, I recommend that you

buy him a beer ! :biggrin:

Ah! Yes, Mr Fishbuck

Baja Bernie - 5-22-2008 at 10:32 PM

I remember him well. The day after the booksigning at the Pyramid I noticed him standing tall and slow in the front lot...Asked him when he was heading back to the States--His reply..."Last night"

I took him to breakfast and found him and 'my' lady friend plotting the invasion of the Tuna Circles of Salsepudes. They both wanted to land a big one in the worst way....One recently sold to the Japanese for $160,000 sure in cheap US dollars.

I listened to their various plans and am currently having T'Shirts made to celebrate their sillyness. Mike and Jaime will get one with their own names etched thereon.

That will leave 48 wonderful shirts available for the true Baja collector of only $25 dollars.......Pictures to follow shortly.

acadist - 5-23-2008 at 07:12 PM

I am fishing with Tailhunter Intl. My usual fishing partner passed on our annual Baja trip to watch his kid graduate from HS....go figure! This is the first time in a few years I am not on a private boat, but I have met Jonathan and am anticipating an awsome trip.

T shirts

Udo - 5-23-2008 at 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Baja Bernie
I remember him well. The day after the booksigning at the Pyramid I noticed him standing tall and slow in the front lot...Asked him when he was heading back to the States--His reply..."Last night"

I took him to breakfast and found him and 'my' lady friend plotting the invasion of the Tuna Circles of Salsepudes. They both wanted to land a big one in the worst way....One recently sold to the Japanese for $160,000 sure in cheap US dollars.

I listened to their various plans and am currently having T'Shirts made to celebrate their sillyness. Mike and Jaime will get one with their own names etched thereon.

That will leave 48 wonderful shirts available for the true Baja collector of only $25 dollars.......Pictures to follow shortly.

Sign me up for one, in medium and in black, if so available.

fishbuck - 5-24-2008 at 07:15 PM

Fishing was fair because of the wind but today was very calm and warm but not at all hot.
I fished right next to Jonathon's boats. I've fished with him before and he is 1st class.
I'm predicting you will have fun.

fishbuck - 5-24-2008 at 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Baja Bernie

I forgot about the Tuna pen caper. I wonder why? Maybe it was the week long handover I had after to tequila tasting after the book signing. The free TJ brewery beer might have also been a factor.
Ya, if asked and I say I'm leaving yesterday I think you can figure that out. It almost turned into 2 yesterdays.
Bernie and Jamie were lots of fun and were kind enough to nurse me back to health so I could drive home.
Thanks!