BajaNomad

"Old Skeet" is Back!! with Panty Hose!!

Skeet/Loreto - 6-4-2008 at 09:52 AM

The Ole Texas Cowboy, ex Baja Ole Timer dressed in Panty Hose was released from the Memorial Hospital Modesto Calif. after a stay of days where I received some of the best care in the world as I received a 3 By=Pass Operation.

Did I get a send off by 3 pretty ladies as they wheeled me out the main Entrance dressed in my
white Panty Hose !!

They shouted as I drove away" Next time we will sent you away dress3ed in San Francisco 49;ers {on Lace Panties

God Bless you all for you words and Prayers of Suppourt.

The Toughtest thing I have ever done in my Life!!!

Faith

vandenberg - 6-4-2008 at 10:00 AM

Welcome back Skeet.
Glad you're alright.
Awaiting your next fish report.:biggrin:

Barry A. - 6-4-2008 at 10:08 AM

Good show, Skeet. congrats on your recovery.

Barry

Cypress - 6-4-2008 at 10:08 AM

Skeet/Loreto, Good to hear.:D

Skeet I am happy to see you are back. I pray for your full recovery.

ELINVESTIG8R - 6-4-2008 at 11:16 AM

toneart - 6-4-2008 at 11:27 AM

Skeet,

Welcome back!; from the hospital and to this forum. I am glad you made it. We don't care how you are dressed. :o:tumble:

comitan - 6-4-2008 at 11:45 AM

Skeet

Now get off your butt and walk every day, and eat low fat and you'll be around awhile for us to pick-on.

Iflyfish - 6-4-2008 at 12:25 PM

And keep the hose on! Listen to comitan, I got a DVT from a long car ride after a neck surgery, nearly killed me. Flex your toes often and hard, returns blood to the heart.

Enough advice.

Really good to have you back.

Iflyfish

Ken Bondy - 6-4-2008 at 12:40 PM

Wear anything you want Skeet. Glad you are back.
++Ken++

Skipjack Joe - 6-4-2008 at 12:56 PM

That's it Skeet. Show Broadway Joe he's not the only one with great legs. Glad to see you back and give 'em hell (and damnation?) on the fishing board.

DENNIS - 6-4-2008 at 01:12 PM

Next time, go out naked, Skeet. Show 'em you still got it.

Hang in there amigo.

baitcast - 6-4-2008 at 02:54 PM

Good for you Skeet,looking forward to your next skirmish on our favorite fishing hole.
Rob

Capt. George - 6-4-2008 at 05:13 PM

yeeehaw!

fishbuck - 6-4-2008 at 05:57 PM

Welcome back Skeeter!

Double Bypass Heart Surgery Six Years Ago

Gypsy Jan - 6-4-2008 at 06:56 PM

and yes, they wheeled me out with the same panty hose.

You are a survivor, so I think that you will do great.

Congrats and be well, Gypsy Jan

[Edited on 6-5-2008 by Gypsy Jan]

El Camote - 6-4-2008 at 08:10 PM

For us not quite as old farts, what is the panty hose all about, anti-embolism?

Just wondering what I have to look forward to. :bounce:

Congrats, Skeet. Glad you're still noticin' the young fillys! :smug:

bajajudy - 6-4-2008 at 08:33 PM

Skeet
I dont know you but the idea of your being wheeled out of the hospital in panty hose has made me giggle all day. I hope that you asked for taupe.
Felicidades

Diver - 6-4-2008 at 08:47 PM

I think the stockings are used to stop blood from pooling in the legs and potentially causing blood clots. After surgery they often put on the stockings and use a leg massaging machine to keep the blood moving in the lower torso.

The Sculpin - 6-4-2008 at 09:03 PM

I don't pray fur nutin, got no need to get high
Too busy to bleed, love to stroke those thighs
I don't got no worries, 'Ole Skeet's to damn ornery to die

Skipjack Joe - 6-5-2008 at 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Sculpin
'Ole Skeet's to damn ornery to die

He's like that mesquite wood that grows in Texas.

Skeet/Loreto - 6-5-2008 at 09:47 AM

Great Newas and support from all of you All!!

I qm already wqlking 8 minutes three times a Day, resting well all things coming back on line.

Thanks for all your encourge,ment And I will let off on my Medical Condition unless something Happens. Don't like to listen to a bunch of my ole Hi School Farts talk about their Medica, Problems.

Look out through I have been near the Center of All Liberalism, The Sierra Club who are still controlling parts of my Beautiful Yosemite, also waiting for the first Nut to Try to Arrest me for Singing God Bless America in Public.

I'll shoot the SOB before he can draw his Gun>/

Anyway that is in the future so all Hangloose and lets us have Faith in the Nature of Fish in the Sea of Cortez.

Skeet/Loreto

Mexitron - 6-5-2008 at 10:16 AM

Glad you're doing well Skeet, don't go outside in that wind today--it'll tear yer panty hose right off!

Skipjack Joe - 6-5-2008 at 10:21 AM

I had knee surgery last year, Skeet, and they made me wear that panty hose stuff. It got real itchy under there and I developed a rash. I soon got rid of those things. Doc was upset with me but it became unbareable. Talcum powder may help if you start feeling the same way.

Bruce R Leech - 6-5-2008 at 10:27 AM

skeet you da man. take it easy and listen to your doctor. good to have you back, keep it that way.

Natalie Ann - 6-5-2008 at 10:33 AM

Oh Skeet, I'm so glad to hear you're doin' good.

And those panty hose... they come in fishnet, you know.... look real good when otherwise nekkid on the back of a motorcycle. I'll expect to see you in the next How Bezerkeley Can You Be? parade.

Keep up the good work of healing, amigo.

Natalie