BajaNomad

Proper fishing attire

oladulce - 7-2-2008 at 10:23 AM

Paulina's fishing outfit on another thread is quite a classic and requires further admiration.

Quote:
Originally posted by Paulina
... Only one person called me the "bag lady" of fishing. Who cares what I look like, I catch fish.
P<*)))>{

Then I noticed some interesting similarities...

You mean the "Bag Lady" comments may be referring to my fishing/sun protection get-ups and not because I'm bagging the fish?

Please share your unique or lucky fishing attire.

And Paulina that fish is humongous!

Skeet/Loreto - 7-2-2008 at 10:42 AM

Great Fish!!

As far as to Attire ; "It Don"t make no Nevermind""

Cypress - 7-2-2008 at 10:43 AM

My advice is to protect yourself at all times.:)You'll get fried if you don't.:)

rpleger - 7-2-2008 at 11:33 AM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hmmmmmmmm....

Paula - 7-2-2008 at 01:19 PM

Paulina and Ola, you both look smashing! I'm going right downtown to shop for a blue fishing skirt!

Paulina, could you post a closeup of your fishing hat-- I'd like to see the details more clearly:dudette:

Sharksbaja - 7-2-2008 at 02:26 PM

My god that's a colorful.............................fish!!:coolup:

comitan - 7-2-2008 at 03:19 PM

I think the gal posted by Fishbuck onn shari's citizenship thread is the best attire......

Diver - 7-2-2008 at 04:08 PM

While fishing in the Mulege area in July a few years back, it was so hot that I had to fish NAKED. Notice the tail in my hand ? :biggrin:

diver has attached this image:

Paulina - 7-4-2008 at 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Paula
Paulina and Ola, you both look smashing! I'm going right downtown to shop for a blue fishing skirt!

Paulina, could you post a closeup of your fishing hat-- I'd like to see the details more clearly:dudette:

Thank you for your comments, I think sarrongs are the most comfiest fishing skirts one can wear. I think I was called a "bag lady" because of the top I was wearing over the wife beater tank. The top (which isn't shown clearly in the photo), I made using 10 of my grandmother's hankies. Light weight, and quick to dry. I added a couple of hankies to my hat this year to give cover to my ears from the sun. Here's a close up of the hat. It's over 20 years old now.

P<*)))>{