BajaNomad

Campestre Grill-La Paz

oldlady - 7-11-2008 at 07:35 AM

Had lunch at Campestre (very nice one too) yesterday and found out it had been robbed, at gun point, a few days before. No one hurt. Luisa, wonderful woman that she is, was in bright, matter of fact spirits.
Might be a good time for local and passing through Nomads to stop in to her air conditioned spot for a brewski or two and maybe a nice meal to lend a little moral (and financial support).

Russ - 7-11-2008 at 08:53 AM

I love Compestre. Make a point to eat there each visit to La Paz. Huge hamburgers, tender steaks, great beans, nice waiters and cold beer.

tripledigitken - 7-11-2008 at 08:55 AM

Old Lady,

Where is the restaurant? Would like to try it next time in La Paz.

Thanks

Ken

oldlady - 7-11-2008 at 09:08 AM

Ken...asking a woman for directions?????
On the way into La Paz from the airport. It's on the left, a little hard to spot, not far from the Baja Golf Place. Coming out of La Paz on the right, I'd guess about a mile beyond Colosio which is the last big busy intersection as you leave La Paz.
My neighbor and a bunch of his buds hang there, drink, lie and laugh alot on Wednesdays I think. Great guys. It's a good price performer.

tripledigitken - 7-11-2008 at 09:25 AM

Very good directions they are! Know right where to look. Will give it a try (hopefully on a Weds.).

Ken