BajaNomad

Sirenita looking for ride south to GN or Vizcaino July 25th or 26th

shari - 7-19-2008 at 09:38 AM

Sirenita offers her personal tourguide service FREE to anyone willing to stuff her in a corner of their vehicle on JUly 25 or 26th southbound to GN or Vizcaino...guaranteed fun trip with breezing through the check points. U2u me por favor....gracias (voucher offered for lobster dinner too)

Bruce R Leech - 7-19-2008 at 09:57 AM

try the bus it is way safer than hooking your daughter up with a ride you find on the Internet

shari - 7-19-2008 at 10:33 AM

Uh yes Bruce, the bus is always there to take, OBVIOUSLY...and it is our back up plan if something else doesnt work out.... but we have had great sucess with rides on Nomad forum...positive and fun for all involved and be aware that she doesn't go with"just anybody"...but are usually friends or amigos of amigos who offer rides. It is simply the easiest way to contact all our pals we have made on this site who travel back and forth regularly who enjoy helping out and giving her a lift.

As a wise Iflyfish taught me...it doesnt' hurt to ask....the bus is not always the "safest" way to travel either. Its fun to make new friends and help each other out...we try to keep paranoia at a minimum but be careful at the same time. This is one of the functions of this board that we enjoy...so thanks for your concern just the same...(but we aren't THAT ignorant...we just do things a little differently than you)

cabobaja - 7-19-2008 at 07:29 PM

Darn it!! Wish I could be the taxi. Shari, was going to email you. I am back in San Diego. Need to call Bajaboy too. Wish I could drive Sirenita home and collect on the voucher.

I do not think I will be home in time to meet you and Juan in La Paz. Have a great trip to DF. At least I'll be in SD when Humberto is born.

Mucho Saludos and say hi to Sirenita!!

shari - 7-20-2008 at 08:10 AM

gracias amigo...give little Humberto a pinch on the cheek for Tia Shari...hope all goes well for you in san diego...