BajaNomad

Poncho Villa's in Mulegé

rpleger - 8-12-2008 at 09:41 AM

Just had breakfast at Poncho Villas on the lighthouse road in Mulegé....The Best...Long drive on a bad road but well worth it...Waffles this morning...in Mulegé...Lunches and dinners are good also...They have most things or will make up something, very good eats...Omelets to die for...Try them out you won't be disapointed...Out the River Road , pass Gringos Sportfishing and almost to El Patron

Bruce R Leech - 8-12-2008 at 09:49 AM

thanks Richard I am going to try it when I get there soon

rbwrivers - 8-12-2008 at 09:58 AM

We stopped for breakfast and Yolanda's great food and kindness kept us there for 2 days. We'll be back next month. Yea!

Cypress - 8-12-2008 at 01:22 PM

rpleger, :spingrin: Pancho's is a neat place, it's not that far from town and the road's isn't too bad.:D Is he still using a 2 liter bottle for a gas tank on his family car?:D

woody with a view - 8-12-2008 at 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cypress
rpleger, :spingrin: Pancho's is a neat place, it's not that far from town and the road's isn't too bad.:D Is he still using a 2 liter bottle for a gas tank on his family car?:D

must not have to go very far....on a half a gallon!

Cypress - 8-12-2008 at 03:17 PM

woody in ob,:biggrin: He doesn't have to go very far:)

mulegemichael - 9-20-2008 at 12:23 PM

We've had both good and bad experiences at Panchos....once, the fish was so overcooked it was the consistancy of cardboard...on another occasion we wanted to eat upstairs but when we got there a young man was sleeping on one of the seats...we tried waking him but he wouldn't get up so we ate "around" him...but...most of the time great food and lots of laughs...my buddies and i sang with the locals around mucho tecate for several hours in May..until there was no more cerveza...the tide was so high then our cars were sitting in the river while we wailed away..fun!