BajaNomad

Comandante takes a fatty into custody in Asuncion

shari - 9-6-2008 at 07:26 PM

El comandante was happy to take this fatty into custody today...figured it was about 35 lbs. Juan says he was muy bravo con la caņa..."mean with a fishin rod"...meaning he handled his rod like a MAN! They had a blast out there today slaying nice yellowtail.

notice the LA coroners office shirt!!!! thanks Jarahud!!

The warm water has been killing all the kelp making it really hard to troll through so they limited out jigging with blue irons up by San Pablo.
The rest of us enjoyed baking one up for dinner...another epic nomad meal on the rock. Even the dogs got to smoke and drink! Oh yeah and lets not forget WHO is the backgammon champion of the day!!!! MOI!!

[Edited on 9-7-2008 by shari]

David K - 9-6-2008 at 07:32 PM

Better not let PETA see those photos!:lol::lol::lol:

shari - 9-6-2008 at 07:34 PM

WE have a new business in Asuncion..."Lucy's Lap Dancing"!!! She LOVES tie dye pants.

ELINVESTIG8R - 9-6-2008 at 07:47 PM

The Jefe looks pleased with himself...:lol:

Timo1 - 9-7-2008 at 07:01 AM

We gotta get back there....NOW!!!!!

Von - 9-7-2008 at 01:41 PM

Thats soooo funnnnny hahahahahahhahhaahhahaha!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Bajaboy - 9-7-2008 at 01:45 PM

So Shari-

Got up this morning and told Tracy I had a bad thought last night....that maybe we should sneak down the last week of September....I know we have a mortgage and need food on the table but all these pictures are killing me.....

Zac

DENNIS - 9-7-2008 at 03:58 PM

You mean to tell me, that comandante actually got onto a boat with bloused boots? Maybe it wasn't his day off.

Hey Shari!

2-tie-dye-4 - 9-25-2008 at 09:18 PM

It's me, not D'elbows....D'knees!! I tried for that nick but it was reserved. So....chose another. I still don't know where to post what, but I want to thank you and Juan again for our wonderful experience. I loved the casita we stayed in, and I didn't even know it came with a dog. Tuto was way cool. Juan is amazing, you just tell him what you want to catch and he takes you to them. I wanted a tie-dyed fish, and I got one!! One suggestion Shari, have the can man come more often, we were running out of room for the empties.
later baby

dao45 - 9-25-2008 at 10:54 PM

D***N dogs.Now I know where all my tecate and cigarettes went.From now on I'm drinking Pacifico they probally wont take that.hahaha