BajaNomad

Rodorado finally wakes up

dao45 - 9-24-2008 at 09:08 PM

I totally missed Sharis post.But she didnt get it right (being humble as she is).This was without a doubt the best fishing trip ever. I have had no experience in salt water fishing except for san Diego day boats.A dream come true/I guess.Juan is without a doubt the ultimate guy to fish with.Denise had never even been on a boat that small in the ocean but his patience and attentiveness had her even catching fish.
Looking back it was kind of funny Juan said" so you would like to catch some YT?I of course said sure.After my arms hands and legs had turned to jelly he then said "Wanna troll and catch A nice dorado?"I am so glad it wasn't Fewbruary and I had mentioned Whale (LOL)
I want to post a trip report but am so busy trying to plan the next Baja trip I dont think it will be for awhile.
Anyway Juan & Sheri Thank you so much It was a dream come true and sherri thank you for the new nick
Roderado

shari - 9-24-2008 at 09:19 PM

Hey Rodorado...glad you guys made it home safely. It was a pleasure to party with you...we DID have way too much fun!

watch out Gypsy....these guys are up there at the top of the "best partier" list (and they arent even Canadian!)

NObody has caught a nicer dorado than you did here bud...here is what Kevin got today along with a whack of yellowtail and more tuna. Funny, he makes this huge fish look sorta small!

Look forward to more road trips with you so you can kick Birddogs butt!!!

kevintunasm.JPG - 41kB

dao45 - 9-24-2008 at 09:21 PM

Something I forgot if you bring your other half and go fishing for dorado make her wear a tie dye top and lean over the side.Works as good as chumming

shari - 9-24-2008 at 09:22 PM

In case some of you missed this...here is how RODORADO got his new nickname!

IMG_0169-1.jpg - 41kB

Skip_Mac - 9-25-2008 at 01:02 AM

Who wants to waste words about dying, with so much to live for. Not just the fish, the weather, the rush of hooking up...Just the joy of living. There's plenty of time to speculate about the other stuff after.

Fish On!

Hey Rodorado!!

2-tie-dye-4 - 9-25-2008 at 08:53 PM

Hi everybody, I just joined the forum. Don't really know what I'm doing yet, so bear with me, please. I'm the one with the "chum" shirt, which enabled Rodorado, hee hee.

dao45 - 9-25-2008 at 10:41 PM

welcome to tie die for.Too bad you dont sell those shirts one of the best dorado lures ever.hahah
Next time we need to bring juan and sheri one from PJ's

cruise around and look at the posts. But be careful posting .There is spelling and grammar police here, also hall monitors