Looking For Brandy From Gonzaga Bay

tim40 - 5-18-2004 at 07:51 PM

Brandy, please contact Tracey or I (tim) at
Traceymoore1 at hotmail dot com.

Capt Mike indicated you may be able to assist... Thank you, Tracey

Tim

Debra - 5-19-2004 at 08:27 AM

Here is her email: gonzavalvr@hotmail.com

Before I get 'flamed' for this....SHE passes out these cards I passed the email from.

thx Debra

capt. mike - 5-19-2004 at 08:32 AM

i didn't have her addy on my SD system when tracy called me so i suggested she post a q here.

You are welcome

Debra - 5-19-2004 at 08:36 AM

I once got my b*tt chewed for posting your email addy....which you post.....Sheese, I figure if you post it, you must want to be contacted? :)

tim40 - 5-19-2004 at 02:16 PM

Thank you both very much.

Roberto - 5-19-2004 at 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Debra
I once got my b*tt chewed for posting your email addy....which you post.....Sheese, I figure if you post it, you must want to be contacted? :)

Probably so. The problem with posting email addresses IN THE CLEAR, is that they are picked up by spam web-crawlers, and ... instant SPAM email. For that reason, posting email addresses using things like xxx at yyy dot com is usually a good, considerate idea.

Well thank you Roberto....but,

Debra - 5-19-2004 at 03:02 PM

I don't know how to do the 'doot, dit. xxx and DIT>< .....whatevers.....and, , the only emails I've ever given to anyone, in a private email or on a board has been by someone that has posted it on their own, with all the www.and Dot. coms included

Roberto - 5-19-2004 at 03:11 PM

Here it is:

gonzavalvr at hotmail dot com

Hey, Deb...

Mike Humfreville - 5-19-2004 at 03:32 PM

did you mean gonzavalvr or did you mean gonzagalvr???

Roberto is right here

capt. mike - 5-20-2004 at 06:42 AM

best to use the alts to throw off the scammers. i do it on mine when i list it in messages at BBP and elsewhere, which i do a lot. the "at" and "dot" do the job.