BajaNomad

Gran Centenerio Anejo

Keri - 5-19-2004 at 01:31 PM

at Don Pistos in Puerto Nuevo for $25..00 Is that Good? k:yes:

Bob H - 5-19-2004 at 01:46 PM

What is the size of the bottle? 750ml sells for about $45 on the internet.

http://www.missionliquors.com/tequila/tequila.html

Bob H

[Edited on 5-19-2004 by Bob H]

tim40 - 5-19-2004 at 02:19 PM

That is GREAT if it is Anejo 750ml...!!!! May force me to drink more...

elgatoloco - 5-19-2004 at 07:04 PM

Go for it!

Matt, i just finished

capt. mike - 5-20-2004 at 06:39 AM

your bottle....funny thing, we found we liked it better at room temp sipping than if left in the freezer which i prefer with prime vodka and a few other tequilas like hornitos, my mid priced reference juice.

could be the finer the juice the less the need to super chill?? What say you Gato?

calacowboy - 5-20-2004 at 01:00 PM

I am not Gato, but I couldn't agree more! On the bottle it says to chill, but I find it loses all it's flavor when chilled.... smoooth and tasty at room temp...and at $53 a pop I won't be buying it too offen.

I just had to try it after reading about the tequila tasting parties.

Bob H - 5-20-2004 at 01:13 PM

I wish they sold it at the Duty Free shop, but they don't. I'm going to ask them next time "why not?". :P

elgatoloco - 5-21-2004 at 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by capt. mike
your bottle....funny thing, we found we liked it better at room temp sipping than if left in the freezer which i prefer with prime vodka and a few other tequilas like hornitos, my mid priced reference juice.

could be the finer the juice the less the need to super chill?? What say you Gato?

If you have to chill, it must be swill. :biggrin:

I prefer mine at room temp.

Miguel, I will make sure and hit TJ for a re-supply soon! :saint:

right on! get me a bottela and i'll re-imburse

capt. mike - 5-22-2004 at 05:55 AM

you, whatever the cost. Lets pair up on that wine gig too. assuming it comes off, if not lets plan one to Temecula, we can buy mui cases, no import problems. Have you been to Paschal's lately?? killer prices!

elgatoloco - 5-22-2004 at 09:09 AM

10-4 on getting together, whereever,whenever,whatever.

We are out of town until June 8th.

GeoRock - 5-25-2004 at 07:54 AM

Captain Mike, If you go to the Temecula wineries be certain to visit Hart Winery. It is my favorite, in that area, for strong red wines.

claro que si!! Hart wine fills up at least 2

capt. mike - 5-25-2004 at 02:06 PM

full bins in my cellar, i agree - they produce some great stuff, and have a nice little cozy tasting room to boot. i have a bunch of glasses from tasting there, now they don't charge the fee to us cause they know we are good for at least a case every time we come in!