BajaNomad

Cabo sport fishing operations

joel - 11-12-2008 at 05:02 PM

Does anyone have a recommendation on a sport fishing operation out of Cabo. I have a friend who loves fishing who will be in Cabo for a day stop-over on a cruiseline and I wanted to help him find a way to go out fishing. Since it's just him and his wife, I'm looking for an outfit that does scheduled outings.

bajajudy - 11-12-2008 at 05:19 PM

A Nomad runs a top shelf operation in San Lucas

http://www.cabomagic.com/

joel - 11-12-2008 at 11:05 PM

Thanks. Anyone have any suggestions for any operations that have scheduled trips? They wouldn't need or be up to chartering a boat to themselves.

CaboMagic - 11-13-2008 at 08:30 AM

Hello Joel

We established Team CABO MAGICŪ sportfishing in 1999 - Our first biz established in 1993.

One of the original standards that set us apart from others in the CSL sportfishing industry is arranging 'all-inclusive' charters so that guests do not feel "nickle/dimed/pesoed' to death. The other is not agreeing to arrange shared charters - which is what I believe you mean by scheduled outings. Putting people out for 8 hours on a boat together not of their own choosing brings a whole variety of potential conflicts.

We offer many sizes and I think one of our two 26' cruisers might suit your friends needs nicely. We invite your, them and everyone to view the client letters we proudly post and the accompanying truly inspiring photos. Tho I and many others (thank you Judy) can tell you about Team CABO MAGICŪ we think the thousands of happy clients speak louder and clearer. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome them aboard. We send many guests arriving on cruise ships out on fishing excursions, and custom the trip to their schedules.

Katiejay99 what was your business called?

Best fishes naturally ~ Lori Garcia