BajaNomad

Motorcycling in Baja Compared to North

EMAM - 12-12-2008 at 12:31 PM

Riding in Baja

Riding in Michigan in the Winter:tumble:

Since there is so much snow on the ground, us Motorcross guys go indoors and race the scooters around a Hockey Rink! Fun Stuff!! Ice Race Gallery

TMW - 12-12-2008 at 12:36 PM

That Baja pix looks like Michigan summer grass land. Baja has oceans with beautiful beaches, mountains and deserts. And wonderful little towns to ride thru where all the kids want steeeekers.

Ken Bondy - 12-12-2008 at 12:44 PM

More riding in Northern Baja:

Ken Cooke - 12-12-2008 at 06:23 PM

I lived in Mid-Michigan for 2 yrs. The winters were tough, because I remember a short drive, and I was in Rosarito or Ensenada. Because the winters in Michigan lasted up to nearly 6 months, I knew I couldn't live any place other than Southern California.

EMAM - 12-13-2008 at 02:15 PM

Cool shots Ken, and yeah, I'm starting to think I cant live in Michigan anymore either.

I'm thinking this will be our last year to come home for the holidays.

Maybe fly home for Christmas day or a few days right around the holidays, but not drive home and spend the whole month here...Awful!! Especially when I see you riding in Baja!

TMW - 12-14-2008 at 08:39 AM

EMAM, cool pix on your home page, standing on the rock with the river below.

vgabndo - 12-14-2008 at 02:38 PM

Snow is falling all over my well protected scooter here in the north. At least in the south, with the excellent road signs, you always know where the long exciting road ahead of you is going to take you

IMG_0896.JPG - 39kB

Von - 12-15-2008 at 03:33 PM

DAM i love riding my motorcycle all over rosarito to Sta Veronica when im off.

Hey I went riding Thursday on the Beach where the old Oasis hotel was in Baja Malibu it was AWESOME I know I know its not allowed so what..hahahahaahahaha its my beach...