BajaNomad

Fishbuck in Asuncion

shari - 12-22-2008 at 05:48 PM

fishbuck arrived during a big party at the beach house, then he continued on to the teen party at the beach where he was practising his spanish with the gang..he didn't realize one of the girls was sirenita!!

fishbuck 002.jpg - 49kB

Iflyfish - 12-22-2008 at 05:50 PM

Great lookin crew there! Thanks for the pic

Iflyfish

shari - 12-22-2008 at 05:51 PM

today kinda hungover, he and timo and gaff man david set out with Juan to see if the tuna were around. They were few and far between but they caught 4 and had a nice day...calm on the water, warm and no wind...and caught 4 yellowtail too before they came back in to prepare sashimi.
Now is nap time so we can go to the quincenera tonight...hope fishbuck likes his date~

[Edited on 12-23-2008 by shari]

fishbuck 029-1.jpg - 48kB

BajaGringo - 12-22-2008 at 06:00 PM

Met Mike (Fishbuck) a few days ago in San Quintin - Great guy!

Hope you guys all have a great time together in Bahia Asuncion and wishing you all Happy Holidays!

bajabound2005 - 12-22-2008 at 06:08 PM

Shari, have you convinced him not to go to Sonora in search of love in all the wrong places?

DENNIS - 12-22-2008 at 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaGringo

Yeah, he is. We're due for an update on his love life. Is he still dating the queen of Tijuana?

Hook - 12-22-2008 at 06:12 PM

Good gawd.........HIDE THE WOMEN FOLK !!!!!!!

Was that girl at the quincenera chaperoned, fer chrissakes??????

Bajaboy - 12-22-2008 at 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by shari
Now is nap time so we can go to the quincenera tonight...hope fishbuck likes his date~

[Edited on 12-23-2008 by shari]

Boy, wish I was sitting on my front porch so I could watch the action up close. Talk about a fly on the wall...with a camera.

Zac

jorgie - 12-22-2008 at 06:52 PM

Shari will let him watch the Kostner/Quinn film Revenge......she has a copy for those needing to view the possible.....

Timo1 - 12-22-2008 at 07:21 PM

It was a great day fishing today with fishbuck and gaffman.....Although not many fish...we got to hear lots of stories and "theories" and just kickedback and had a real good day...So why are my arms so tired???
If you ever fish here...The team of gaffman and Juan are a must-have-aboard
What a hoot !!!

Bajaboy - 12-22-2008 at 07:29 PM

Tim-how's the new fishing gear working out? I felt honored to have be able to deliver it. I'm ready for some smoked tuna and don't let Bucky anywhere near it.

Timo1 - 12-22-2008 at 07:32 PM

shhhhhhh....Don't say a word about the smoked tuna.....The gear is GREAT!!!!....Hurry up and get here

Diver - 12-22-2008 at 07:33 PM

I'm crying ...... :(

I have 2 trucks stuck in the snow at the bottom of our road.
The snow is above the door to the camper by 10 inches.
I better go shovel the roof again; and the camper roof.

Maybe save me a little piece of tuna, please ?
Glad you guys are getting yours.

Bajaboy - 12-22-2008 at 08:13 PM

Diver-

By the sounds of it, we might be driving down together after all. I just finished some dorado tacos and have a cold beer and a warm fire going so life isn't all bad. Merry Christmas!

gnukid - 12-22-2008 at 08:54 PM

jajajajajaja

TonyC - 12-23-2008 at 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:
Originally posted by BajaGringo

Yeah, he is. We're due for an update on his love life. Is he still dating the queen of Tijuana?

Great guy to fish with. Is this her Dennis?

DENNIS - 12-23-2008 at 07:30 AM

I think so, Tony. It's either her or a fine replacement. Thanks.

bajaguy - 12-23-2008 at 09:35 AM

She looks a little yellow around the gills.......

bajabound2005 - 12-23-2008 at 11:21 AM

That's the gal (Fishbuck's) but from a post of his on another thread it sounds that romance didn't make it past the 100 day mark, so he's on the hunt again.

DENNIS - 12-23-2008 at 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajabound2005
That's the gal (Fishbuck's) but from a post of his on another thread it sounds that romance didn't make it past the 100 day mark, so he's on the hunt again.

YIPES....Bring all the women to the center of the circle and tell them to pray for mercy. Reloading techniques should be reviewed as well. This is serious stuff.

Iflyfish - 12-23-2008 at 12:33 PM

So let me get this clear, the guy in the back with the straw hat is Fishbuck right? He has the sort of figure that drives gals crazy, not like the skinny guy in front holding that measily dorado.

Iflyfishwhennotcontemplatingtheinequityofitall

shari - 12-23-2008 at 01:05 PM

last I saw fishbuck I left him at the baile and havent seen him yet today...better go check on him..maybe he found a "date"....here he is concentrating on his other love...

fishbuck 043.jpg - 32kB

shari - 12-24-2008 at 08:34 AM

for all your enquiring minds...fishbuck found a kindred spirit...hooked up with him and they were off yesterday afternoon for a tour of the Vizcaino "hotspots"....I imagine he's smiling this morning after a happy ending....beats the ferry ride to the mainland.

Santiago - 12-24-2008 at 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by shari
for all your enquiring minds...fishbuck found a kindred spirit...hooked up with him and they were off yesterday afternoon for a tour of the Vizcaino "hotspots"....I imagine he's smiling this morning after a happy ending....beats the ferry ride to the mainland.

Como-say-dice "Senora Madam" in espanol?:cool:

David K - 12-24-2008 at 09:45 AM

'Matchmaker' sounds better the Madam, Santiago! :light::wow::spingrin:

I am happy for Fishbuck! Beats flying to Columbia... hear that Ken? Bahia Asuncion... it's not just for fishing, anymore!

ELINVESTIG8R - 12-24-2008 at 09:48 AM

Fishbuck is not Fishbuck without his Avatar.

BajaGringo - 12-24-2008 at 01:01 PM

Way to go Mike!!!

bajabif - 12-24-2008 at 03:42 PM

Is Fishbuck the boy Buddah?

I have heard rumors, but now we must know. Is this larger then life baja legend 1. Montezuma, 2. a Cartoon Character, or 3. Waldo?
Also, where does he stand on Tibet, world hunger, and buying stoves in Baja? For those of you holding a vigil outside his tree-top fort, please ask him and get back to me immediately

Sharksbaja - 12-24-2008 at 04:18 PM

Maybe, he does get around!;D

fishbuck - 12-25-2008 at 06:07 PM

I'll post a more detaied report later. But it's safe to say I had a great time. Juan and Shari took great care of me and I am always happy to see Sirena.
Timo and Dave where alot of fun to fish with. With Dave as gaffman/photographer and caddie.
There were not alot of tuna but Juan found me a few.
I saw some of my old Baja nomad friends and made some new friends too including Shari's brother Mike and his family. Supernice people from Canada.
And yes I lost favor with the Queen of TJ but I'm still applying for another audience with her.
I have meet a couple of other cute ones but my avatar is solo para mi Queen. Unless I can find another just like her. Or maybe better!;)