BajaNomad

Loreto Bound tomorrow :-)

djh - 1-12-2009 at 08:42 PM

And it is about time to get away from the snow, cold, and back breaking shovelling!

Hope to see a few Nomad amigos in Loreto over the next week. (1/13 - 20). Shing and bro. Bruce and his sweetie Kate are coming along again this trip... (I think the hook is firmly set now!).

Staying with our friends Barrett and Iliana at CC... one day we'll get to building . . . soon I hope !

Mucho Goose Toes ;)

djh

[Edited on 1-13-2009 by djh]

Phil S - 1-13-2009 at 07:02 AM

djh. Sounds like you found a lot????? With directions, we'll look for it's construction stages as we are in town each year. Where is it, and when do you plan to start construction? I don't blame you for heading south, what with the weather you've been getting up there. enjoy your trip, and tell Mike at Mikes Bar that the "snow shoe kid" said hi. (Los Baracho's????) on road to San Javier.

[Edited on 1-13-2009 by Phil S]

Cypress - 1-13-2009 at 11:37 AM

djh, Good luck on your trip.:D Loreto is a great place to be right about now.:D

Thanks !

djh - 1-14-2009 at 08:36 PM

Thanks, Cypres. You back up N. again ?

Wish we were staying the winter.... but projects and tours beckon...

PhilS, we bought about 4 years ago, we're in Centro... We won't build for a while yet....

Ma-un.... mid 80s today... sunny, warm, and just about perfect ! Golfed with my bro. and a couple of Loreto pals... (yes, I started golfing this year.... OMG ! I used to use "golfer" as a swear word...!! I hope when my karma debt is paid in full, my game will start to improve... either that or I'll need a calculator with more digits to keep my score.) Perfect day!

I know first hand today..... The sky is not falling :-).

djh

Don Alley - 1-14-2009 at 11:24 PM

I'd like to meet...

right now I am in San Diego, but should be back in Loreto sat or sun. Paula's there now, though.

We rang in the new year with Barrett and Iliana... Say Hi for us.

Stop by !

djh - 1-15-2009 at 08:13 AM

Hi Don,

Stop by and say hi! Bro. Bruce and Kate are in Cabana 4, Shing and I are in #3.

We hit 18 at Loreto Bay Course yesterday.... my first. Stunning... beautiful... :O

We'll go again before we have to head back north (1/20).

Safe travels South, Don!
David.

Cypress - 1-15-2009 at 09:30 AM

djh, No. Spending this winter down on the bayou. South Mississippi marsh country. Fishing etc. Will head back north in April.