BajaNomad

dsbushpilot flies to fish

shari - 1-14-2009 at 01:57 PM

We couldnt have planned it any better...meet ya at 2:45 at the strip and at that moment, it was wheels down for dt. and less than 8 minutes from throttle to bottle! We had a nice crab dinner with DT andVagabundo and other locals and guests

while DT fishes, Perry has created a monument at our place...it is our new earthquake sensor.

I tried the old "bring on the waffles with maple syrup and whip cream" to try to persuade him to take little Spooky home.

DianaT - 1-14-2009 at 02:34 PM

Gees, those rocks are heavy---moved a few around, and do remind him to be careful ----moving rocks like those is when he got hit by scorpions---twice!

Hope you are not standing next to that the next time a shaker hits!

Did you notice the new sign on the road leading to the airstrip? Lots of new signs going up.

[Edited on 1-14-2009 by jdtrotter]

shari - 1-14-2009 at 02:52 PM

geez, why is it that fishermen are a bunch of sissies...DT says "my arms hurt"....poor DT

ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES DT A DULL BOY....but a happy one...they had the perfect fishing day...ho hum....ya what else is new...sorry timo....he whooped yer burro today! good thing is we have lots of sashimi for the party today...laurieboats got here just in time!

[Edited on 1-14-2009 by shari]

Timo1 - 1-14-2009 at 03:04 PM

hehehehe
Good to see someone else has the K workin for him
gonna be a party ???
No one told us !!!! hahahaha

capt. mike - 1-14-2009 at 03:10 PM

nice report, wish it was me!!................. but NOOOOOO
stuck in phx area.....for who knows how long...:no:

dtbushpilot - 1-15-2009 at 04:44 PM

Well, I had a great time at Asuncion with Juan and Shari. The weather, fishing and hospitality were "first class". My arms really were sore and I have a huge bruise in my groin from the rod but.....but it was worth it. The food was great and it was nice to meet the other Nomads and put a face with the names.

Thanks again Juan and Shari for a great time and for posting the pictures, I hope to get back soon.....dt