BajaNomad

Mi Ranchito

Steve&Debby - 1-17-2009 at 09:29 PM

Mi Ranchito in Ensanada is always very good. I love the way they make the tortillas when you order your tacos.
Very nice people also. Sorry I can not remember their names, but the food is very good.Some of the best carne asada tacos I have ever had.YUM YUM:yes::yes:

[Edited on 1-18-2009 by Steve&;Debby]

[Edited on 1-18-2009 by Steve&;Debby]

Bajahowodd - 1-17-2009 at 09:57 PM

Where's it located?

Steve&Debby - 1-18-2009 at 08:10 PM

I do not remember the name of the street in Ensanada that Mi Ranchito is on, but I can tell you it is quite easy to find if you are familiar with Ensanada. Drive through Ensanada when you see the sign to Estero Beach turn toward Estero go about a mile or so to the alto sign where you turn left to go to the entrance to Estero Beach RV and hotel.At the alto sign Mi Ranchito is on the right on the corner. Great tacos with hand made hot tortillas made as you order your food. Ok now I am hungry again.

Bajahowodd - 1-18-2009 at 08:49 PM

OK. Now I remember the place. Been to Estero Beach many times. Thanks.

SoCal-Bob - 10-12-2010 at 09:58 PM

The street to turn on is the "T" intersection of Jose Maria Morelos y Pavon and Reforma. The intersection is just south of the Military base and there is a Pemex on the southwest corner.

Mi Ranchito is at the corner (stop sign) of California.

I've not been to Mi Ranchito, but the Tacos El Poblano on the opposite corner next to the carwash has always been very good.

(google map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&...)

bajaguy - 10-13-2010 at 07:09 AM

We always try and grab a few quesotacos at Tacos El Poblano.......great place and family run business.